Statistics Engine Development

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I'm probably going to invest in a virtual server once I get my next pay-check (August 31).
I think we can go on with sourceforge on this one. Although it won't allow the easy SVN type things, I'm sure it can do the trick?

Or if SVN can be installed on a shared hosting account by any means, just let me know! :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I think we can go on with sourceforge on this one. Although it won't allow the easy SVN type things, I'm sure it can do the trick?

Or if SVN can be installed on a shared hosting account by any means, just let me know! :)
Sourceforge has SVN but we don't want this to be an open-source project. Or rather, I don't. I don't know if Sourceforge allows closed-source hosting. Microsoft Popfly may be a candidate, maybe.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Well the whole purpose of sourceforge is open source. :p

I haven't heard of PopFly, maybe you could find out if its feasible and let us know? :)

Also, what have you thought about my idea of all teams working in different dll projects? Would be more OO and modular, and I've listed the advantages in the main thread. :p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Ok, so after a lot of time, I've decided to return to this project with whatever small amount of knowledge I have about such big projects like this.

I've updated the solution with a new process class as well as a scorecard class for holding the scorecard objects like batsman, bowler, etc. I just hope I've done the right thing atleast THIS time. :p

Its sad to see no one else actively participating rather than me, sohum and Abhas.

sohum, if you could check it out and let me know? :)

Users who are viewing this thread