stats editor needed

satishmania

International Coach
guys after a match is completed the individual stats of some players remain unchanged even if i beat his best performance eg i made M.Vaughan score a century in a odi, but his highest score still remains at 90*...pls help..is there any editor for editing stats?

all of the player stats stay as they are. nobody has their stats changed after a match. if the player editor that is eventually made is like the previous one you should be able to change things such as ave, hs, 100's, 50's and total runs along with wickets strike rate etc etc.
but i think thats still in the pipeline and it hasnt been created yet. last time it took them about 9 months or something if what i read recently was correct

cricinfo.com is correct vaughan hasnt got a century in ODI

Im on an ashes tour, and Im pretty sure the stats have been updated. Maybe Im just imagining it ??

rashaba16 said:
Created players stats are updated. I'm not to sure about other players.

They do, I have seen it happen, i've had Simon Jones' bowling average down to 24. Just remember to save the roster's in game before you turn the game off.

nobody understood my point !!! i didn say d stats dont get updated after match, they do get updated but get updated wrongly sometimes like if i make vaughan score a century all his other stats r updated except for his HS which remains on 90*.. same goes to robert croft, his HS in tests remains at 37* even if he beats his best!!but this bug affects only some players not all by d way.did u guys understand my prob????

Users who are viewing this thread