Steam update for DBC17 released

How hard would it be to create a couple different overlays? If it wasn't too difficult I wouldn't mind as the current one looks a bit stale

How hard would it be to create a couple different overlays? If it wasn't too difficult I wouldn't mind as the current one looks a bit stale

Funnily enough I thought this when the game was very first released. I'd like it a little more jazzy. It is a little bland.

In career mode I got selected as the 12th man but records indicate that I have actually played that game ..

I am having a good test match on veteran, South Africa 170/2 with Elgar nearing his century. There have been chances but it feels like the first day of a test match on a good pitch.

One random thing though, the players walked off at random times. Could that be a "rain delay"? Nothing was mentioned and I wondered why they all walked off for lunch after 15.5 overs. I am using the default test mode.

I am having a good test match on veteran, South Africa 170/2 with Elgar nearing his century. There have been chances but it feels like the first day of a test match on a good pitch.

One random thing though, the players walked off at random times. Could that be a "rain delay"? Nothing was mentioned and I wondered why they all walked off for lunch after 15.5 overs. I am using the default test mode.

It's Rain mate, sometimes it's super faint. Sometime she I can clearly see a shower, sometimes it looks like they have all got the hump and gone on strike. But it's definitely a rain break.

AI holding up much much better arnt they!

Oh wait are you South Africa?

Just played a FC match on my spinner career. Soft green-top where I got 11 wickets with 5 of them being the smack off pad to silly mid-on... :(

I find it very frustrating because otherwise the AI plays quite well. Still not a sniff of an lbw or bowled but I got some nice outside edges and also a couple of defensive bat-pads, but the fact that eventually the AI will just slash it onto their pad kind of spoils all the good stuff I'm afraid.

Just played a FC match on my spinner career. Soft green-top where I got 11 wickets with 5 of them being the smack off pad to silly mid-on... :(

I find it very frustrating because otherwise the AI plays quite well. Still not a sniff of an lbw or bowled but I got some nice outside edges and also a couple of defensive bat-pads, but the fact that eventually the AI will just slash it onto their pad kind of spoils all the good stuff I'm afraid.

Strange, not had it at all it's 150 odd overs of my test.

It's Rain mate, sometimes it's super faint. Sometime she I can clearly see a shower, sometimes it looks like they have all got the hump and gone on strike. But it's definitely a rain break.

AI holding up much much better arnt they!

Oh wait are you South Africa?

No I am India.

I had one bat pad catch off a slam into the pads in the first over and thought "Oh no." Haven't had one for the remaining 50 overs, although I dropped a chance.

I love how much harder it is to get a caught chance but not impossible.

I am playing veteran and hardest bowling, maybe that is a factor with @Spoobir getting loads of them?

No I am India.

I had one bat pad catch off a slam into the pads in the first over and thought "Oh no." Haven't had one for the remaining 50 overs, although I dropped a chance.

I love how much harder it is to get a caught chance but not impossible.

I am playing veteran and hardest bowling, maybe that is a factor with @Spoobir getting loads of them?

Yup it's playing nicely! Looks like they are set to post a decent first innings!

Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread