Steam update for DBC17 released

I am not the only one here who is cribbing on the fixes they want ... there are many others too.Why don't you pin point them as well... Moreover I am not asking something which is out of the box, I am asking about the basics and fundamentals to be correct first, then comes rest of the fixes.
It's better now you cool down...

I am not saying that they have not done anything... they are awesome at their best

To be honest Iv played numerous cuts in this test and not been caught once?!

If so thats great to know ... can you be able to post some videos if possible? Thanks in advance.[DOUBLEPOST=1494683543][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope it was against spinners?

Do you mean cut, or late cut/dab to third man.
Try against spinners like below
LS pointing to 12'0 and RS pointing to 05'0[DOUBLEPOST=1494683672][/DOUBLEPOST]
please note there is a difference between CUT and LATE CUT, its the late cuts that were the problem ;)
Sorry my bad late cut I meant ...

I interpreted OP's post as saying the batsmen's running speed has increased disproportionate to the fielders. Thus you will be able to take cheap runs. I don't think OP was referring to AI batsmen running too quickly.

Fair enough. Could depend on difficulty or/and skills?

Last edited:
Late cut to spin is possible , when the ball is wide off the off stump.

Not an easy shot to play.
I was pointing about the bug posted in steam section where before I even play the shot the keeper anticipated and moves to 4th or 5th slip...it's ok now I don't want to discuss this anymore let's leave it to BA to give the best.

Are there reasonable run out chances yet? I think i've had maybe 3 in my game since launch... Would love to hear the AI give us chances now

IMG_8012.JPG
IMG_8011.JPG

Day 4 and it's a cracker.

Pitch is dead. So slow and low.

Shah made an impact in the Windies innings and now after being ineffective in the 1st innings Bishoo causing all sorts of problems.

However Pakistan have ridden their luck and are batting themselves into a very strong position you would fancy.

Quick tip... if you turn Sound Effects down and crowd sound up. You can't actually hear some of the faint edges. Gives DRS more importance on some LBW's etc.

View attachment 188369 View attachment 188368

Day 4 and it's a cracker.

Pitch is dead. So slow and low.

Shah made an impact in the Windies innings and now after being ineffective in the 1st innings Bishoo causing all sorts of problems.

However Pakistan have ridden their luck and are batting themselves into a very strong position you would fancy.

Quick tip... if you turn Sound Effects down and crowd sound up. You can't actually hear some of the faint edges. Gives DRS more importance on some LBW's etc.
There is a bug in this..Misbah 19 off 21 :p
Yesterday he was on something like 1 of 51 balls :rolleyes
Anyways good going BA and Pc users. Hats off to your hardwork:thumbs

I am not the only one here who is cribbing on the fixes they want ... there are many others too.Why don't you pin point them as well... Moreover I am not asking something which is out of the box, I am asking about the basics and fundamentals to be correct first, then comes rest of the fixes.
It's better now you cool down...

I am not saying that they have not done anything... they are awesome at their best
We do not care. For tweaks sake. Your issue has been posted now put a lid on it. The more important fixes are getting worked on. Your tiny PERSONAL requests are over the top. They are not only making a game for you.

Users who are viewing this thread