Steam update for DBC17 released

May sound impatient here(it's just excitement trust me) but how long have the patches taken in the past to be put through the Sony/Microsoft system? Or does it vary each time?

May sound impatient here(it's just excitement trust me) but how long have the patches taken in the past to be put through the Sony/Microsoft system? Or does it vary each time?

I heard that Sony can approve the patch quite quickly whereas Microsoft can take abit of time.

It varies. And in case they (MS and/or Sony) find something then it's back to the re-submission process.

By the way I've had more crashes on this website than I ever had using all the logos etc. on ps4... Patch coming soon? ;)

We don't even know whether it is submitted or not..the question of how much time it takes to get through comes after that

I'm on veteran, hardest, with default sliders.

SA 74/8. Only one bat pad slam though...

Well lets wait until we are a few innings down but I have had little decent cricket with this latest build. Go to Wealey and Dutch for your sense of optimism :)

Maybe it is SA being poor again, although I just use Fissionmailed default teams. I did get a clean bowled with a spinner.

It could be due to my use of custom attacking fields, but I thought the gameplay was so good at times during the beta process we didnt have to mother the AI through to decent totals. I'll come back after this test is out. Not like SA score many in India IRL.

Well lets wait until we are a few innings down but I have had little decent cricket with this latest build. Go to Wealey and Dutch for your sense of optimism :)

Maybe it is SA being poor again, although I just use Fissionmailed default teams. I did get a clean bowled with a spinner.
May be you have become expert and reached threshold w.r.t bowling in this game :p

True but a score of 74/8 does make one worry a bit.

May be you have become expert and reached threshold w.r.t bowling in this game :p

Quite possibly but I refuse to play on Legend. I do want some slim hope of one day maybe getting an LBW.

Are you getting anyone bowled? With all the bat pads and lack of bowled and LBW it seems like we have gone back a few builds in time, but as I say, I hope it is just my bad luck.
I just got catches but generally I am reluctant to bowl on the stumps because of the fact they will usually defend or navigate down to fine leg.

I played about 120 overs yesterday. Opposition all out for 273. I was about 100ish for 2. Enjoying it all in all. It definitely felt like the AI was more robust with the increased starting confidence. It goes up and down nicely too.

Was gonna stream today but had a family emergency so haven't been able too.

Users who are viewing this thread