Steam update for DBC17 released

Enjoying the game at the moment. Really like how your strategy to batting has to adapt to different surfaces. Still getting the batpad smash issue but as others have done I'm learning to live with it. So if we've seen the final patch I'm a happy camper. Most of the main issues have been fixed.

Two bugs of much importance need a fix.Except that everything is fine .
1) If we bowl middle stump line with full length delivery to AI batsmen then he gets bowled 5 out of 10 balls. AI is batting very well to all deliveries except full length on middle stump line.only bowled's but not lbw's.
2) Automatic replays when AI batting is haunting me for all these days. Please have a look and experience.
Batting gameplay is simply superb with very smooth.
I am playing in PRO difficulty with hard bowling.

Matt sir i hope you fix the above 2 issues in the coming update. Please

1) If we bowl middle stump line with full length delivery to AI batsmen then he gets bowled 5 out of 10 balls. AI is batting very well to all deliveries except full length on middle stump line.only bowled's but not lbw's.
2) Automatic replays when AI batting is haunting me for all these days. Please have a look and experience.

Has anyone else come remotely close to experiencing the first issue? 5 out of 10 sounds like a massive exaggeration.

Has anyone else come remotely close to experiencing the first issue? 5 out of 10 sounds like a massive exaggeration.
I literally tried that moments ago on Pro, INDvKEN. No such luck.

Loving reading everyones experience sounds like the game has gone above and beyond high expectations!

Like to say again dont be hounded by the impatient its to important to rush

Post a video of such occurrences including selecting difficulty screen and ground (pitch) conditions! Also don't bowl with your 100 level bowler to a 10 level batsman!

Loving reading everyones experience sounds like the game has gone above and beyond high expectations!

Like to say again dont be hounded by the impatient its to important to rush
This might be an exaggeration. It's better than earlier builds and quite good in some areas but far from "above and beyond". There are many aspects where I'd still prefer DBC14. This is only my opinion.

This might be an exaggeration. It's better than earlier builds and quite good in some areas but far from "above and beyond". There are many aspects where I'd still prefer DBC14. This is only my opinion.
Im commenting on what seems to be the result after latest patch but i have a Xbox so can't truely say

After about 20-30 minutes of play I'm getting BSOD since this latest patch. Anyone else having a similar experience?

I have had this a couple times, but i think its due to that screwed up creators update Microsoft pushed. other than that other times i have played long without issues

Did anyone get a runout recently? I haven't had one in ages, and those were off slam onto the pads, rather than normal runouts.

Did anyone get a runout recently? I haven't had one in ages, and those were off slam onto the pads, rather than normal runouts.

Two in the one ODI about a week ago. Both direct hits. They're definitely possible

@blockerdave - No bowleds or lbws in that innings from Australia, sadly. Glad there were no bat-pads for a change.

A very low proportion of deliveries were hitting the stumps as it was a hard pitch and I was bowling short.

The backfoot fend to leg slip & leg gully, and edges off backfoot defensive make the bouncer an effective weapon but not an exploit in any way... it was a joy bowling with Holding, Roberts, Garner and Croft

Kindly Not just post such issues , Try to get upload Video or post screenshot to know the issue properly

Users who are viewing this thread