Steam update for DBC17 released

Conclusion of my match vs South Africa as England:

Now you know the result, get your bets on the match starting later today! ;)
I'm expecting you to keep up your predictive form throughout the series. We could all make out like bandits here.

I'm expecting you to keep up your predictive form throughout the series. We could all make out like bandits here.

Haha not sure I'll be able to play the whole series I'm afraid. The videos take quite a lot of time and effort and the next game is only on Saturday. :p

Conclusion of my match vs South Africa as England:

Now you know the result, get your bets on the match starting later today! ;)

Simply wow!!

What amazing talent you have to make & edit your gameplay into a magnificent highlights package...

I remember getting shut down by certain people about having a highlights package at the end of each game pre-DBC17 and now the same people are wanting it in :lol

I dont remember shutting anybody up regarding highlights reel.Do enlighten me if i had

Also above im more into BA making those replays look real like in spoobir vid, than wanting a highlights reel, which btw would be a nice feature to have if and when possible.

Dear BA
I have been raising very few bugs for some days repeatedly
2) Automatic replays while AI batting
2) If AI batsman getting bowled to any delivery then ball immediately races to fence
as four.
3) Crashes to desktop when trying to download teams from community Friedlele7.
This beautiful game of you doesn't deserve those bugs badly. Thank you

Dear BA
2) If AI batsman getting bowled to any delivery then ball immediately races to fence
as four.

Have you reported any of these in the Bug Report threads?

Dear BA
as four.
CTD when replacing logos too

If only one of you could report the bug properly and give them the information they actually need

There are only 9 to 12 types of length in bowling deliveries (short ball 3 type of length,length ball 3 type,over pitch 3 type and yorker 3 type)this is not enough for variety bowling,need more length options BUT IN DBC 14 CONTAINS MORE VARITIONS IN LENGTHS AND BOWLING

SO PLEASE need another patch
except this DBC17 is great game

There are only 9 to 12 types of length in bowling deliveries (short ball 3 type of length,length ball 3 type,over pitch 3 type and yorker 3 type)this is not enough for variety bowling,need more length options
Are you familiar with tapping LB or RB during delivery and then holding LT or RT till the release? Also did you see what happens when you push RS up very late or very early? I guess you'll be surprised upon trying. As for spin bowling, it's a treat. Nothing to complain so far about it!

Err. Except that stupendous bat pad massacre! Place silly mid on and bam! :lol Oops I'm breaking the fourth wall! :p

Users who are viewing this thread