Steam update for DBC17 released

BigAnt I request you please put old broadcast camera along with new Revamped cam.Bowling and batting is very difficult with this new camera.

Anything with pacers? I just find it weird that they rarely seem to play down the wrong line any more
Not that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm definitely noticing the changes and improvements though. I might keep track though.

I saw your exchange with @Llewelynf and I really think the mentalities of bowlers and batsmen make a big difference, so I'm gonna play around with that too.

People here saying they don't care about career mode, or trying to silence people from offering legitimate opinions about something like the dynamic lineup issue, are the reason there is so much frustration. Honestly it's a forum, let people contribute. Lets also not try to make the game all about ourselves by saying we don't care about certain issues because we don't play a particular mode, when it's probably the most popular game mode (opinion) means we lose all credibility when we say something else. The game is good and people are trying to make it better so please try and keep some perspective on that.

Not that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm definitely noticing the changes and improvements though. I might keep track though.

I saw your exchange with @Llewelynf and I really think the mentalities of bowlers and batsmen make a big difference, so I'm gonna play around with that too.

I am testing to see if the attacking and defending sliders actually change how they approach their innings. I always assumed this was just their ability to attack and defend, not whether they actually wanted to or not.

No bowleds for me on pro or on amateur yet apart from chop ons. Id be gutted if we can no longer beat the bat and send the stumps flying!

Even the revamped bowling broadcast camera is v v uncomfortable to play...

Plssss bring back the old broadcast camera as an additional option so that people can use whichever they feel comfortable...

The gameplay has simply become severely uncomfortable to play for me due to the revamped broadcast cameras...

I have always played in broadcast angles only, in all cricket video games....

hope BA fixes it tomorrow else I fear i wudnt be able to play...

Dynamic lineups in career mode? You want that? Its much needed.. Plz vote for it guys.. Its the 4th or 5th time m sying it.. I m surprised many people here are saying bout changing camera angles and stuff like that.. But not the realistic things like dynamic lineups.. Its good this small thing thing like boroadcast camera doesn't matter to you. Coz it's not that important.. Thumbs up for dynamic lineups in career mode!!...

Well if they don't fix the dynamic lineup issue along with the players progression then i will surely gonna ask for a part refund because i have paid a price for it as it was listed as a feature and i have already waited enough

I have simulated 3 T20 matches(AI vs AI) in these 3 days.
The best things by far,AI batsmen have wide range of shots and its beautiful to watch and there are lots of edges.But there are still things that should be look at:

-The field placement issue."I guess the fix is coming with upcoming updates."

-In these 3 matches i never seen a LBW or a Bowled out.All of wickets were catch out.There was only 1 run out.Hope in upcoming updates they will increase amount of bowled out and run outs.

-In the final two overs of T20 and ODI,batsmen should try to convert the singles in doubles by taking risks.The run outs in that situation would make the game more realistic.

-The offspinner should ball around the wicket to left hand batmen.(Dont most of the offies bowls round the wkt to lefties most of the time?)

-Now they resolved sunglasses issue.Ive seen fast bowlers wearing sunglass when they are bowling :lol.

I hope @BigAntStudios will fix these in upcoming updates anyway the game is improving day by day,congratulation BigAnt Studios :)

i will surely gonna ask for a part refund
Now now! Please don't start FCS! They didn't say no to it. Same line-up for every format of game in career is purely stupid and I believe BA won't let it slide. Be hopeful and put your comment in a constructive manner! They'll listen and act. Be patient! :)

Can the batsman's immediate reaction be worked upon? They take an awful lot of time getting back to popping crease once stepped out for a play and miss or tried to whack down the ground and misses. 100% it resulted as stumped. Hell, they even sheldom takes u-turns to get back into the hut.
The funny thing however, after playing normal shot, they immediately rush back to crease so forcefully, they even go through the stumps at times. I'll post a video sometime down the line.
This is a mess! Need a "fearsome tweak" here! Please!! :)

I have simulated 3 T20 matches(AI vs AI) in these 3 days.
The best things by far,AI batsmen have wide range of shots and its beautiful to watch and there are lots of edges.But there are still things that should be look at:

-The field placement issue."I guess the fix is coming with upcoming updates."

-In these 3 matches i never seen a LBW or a Bowled out.All of wickets were catch out.There was only 1 run out.Hope in upcoming updates they will increase amount of bowled out and run outs.

-In the final two overs of T20 and ODI,batsmen should try to convert the singles in doubles by taking risks.The run outs in that situation would make the game more realistic.

-The offspinner should ball around the wicket to left hand batmen.(Dont most of the offies bowls round the wkt to lefties most of the time?)

-Now they resolved sunglasses issue.Ive seen fast bowlers wearing sunglass when they are bowling :lol.

I hope @BigAntStudios will fix these in upcoming updates anyway the game is improving day by day,congratulation BigAnt Studios :)

I would love AI v AI to be realistic because I like to sim games myself, but it isn't, and isnt much of a reflection on the game. The bowlers bowl complete rubbish so the batsmen arent simmed properly. The most concerning thing for me is i have never seen a clean bowled or LBW whilst actually bowling.

Well if they don't fix the dynamic lineup issue along with the players progression then i will surely gonna ask for a part refund because i have paid a price for it as it was listed as a feature and i have already waited enough
Dont worrry man.. I hve posted a lot of posts here in this prestigious forum.. For dynamic lineup issue.. We surely gnna get that.. I am with you.. But dont go for refunding.. Coz its a beautiful game now.. Mostly every logical bug is fixed.. After this dynamic lineup feature.. This game would become the best in the bussiness... Lets hope it gets fixed tomorrow..

This is what I get as soon as I am ready to face the delivery with the revamped camera while batting in broadcast camera...

The back of the sight screen behind the bowler... this is because of the long run up of the bowler..

Isnt this is shockingly annoying...How do I bat?

Big Ant please bring back the old Broadcast camera for bowling & batting..// It was far better...
20170502233052_1.jpg

Dont worrry man.. I hve posted a lot of posts here in this prestigious forum.. For dynamic lineup issue.. We surely gnna get
r77that.. I am with you.. But dont go for refunding.. Coz its a beautiful game now.. Mostly
dynamic lineup feature.. This game would become the best in the bussiness... Lets hope it gets fixed tomorrow..
That's why i am gonna ask for a part refund lets hope they fix it soon

Users who are viewing this thread