Steam update for DBC17 released

As the Steam notes state (there are three at the bottom of the patch release) -

NOTE: This is an interim build, updates will be released on a daily basis for the next few days.
NOTE: Online has been optimised however there are still issues that will be resolved over the next few days.
NOTE: Console patches are to be released once approved by the respective platform holders.

We wanted to get you guys the patch as soon as it was ready - our PR guy is working hard to get the information out to all the social media areas now.
Thank You very much BA...your efforts are very much appreciated.
Hope as a console user I need not have to wait long.
Once again Thank You ! As always BA has made the cricket game which no other cricket game would be eve compared till date.[/QUOTE]

Nothing better then seeing BA pull through. Hopefully by the time it comes it consoles it's all cleaned up.

Does anyone wanna give a breakdown what it's like now?

I can only comment on FC that's all I've played but honestly it's very close to the game we wanted all along. Hopefully anything we have missed will be picked up quickly now it's out to a wider group.[DOUBLEPOST=1493540300][/DOUBLEPOST]
This was the way with DBC 14 the steam version received all the fixes over time and then the console versions in a larger patch. Who's suffering from memory loss...?

That was my point - this isn't patch 4 it's a step to it. People clearly assumed otherwise.

Great stuff Big Ant. I've just bought the PC version as you guys have brought us a new patch. (Edit - Oh it's not a patch, it's a ... )

Now to seriously test the hell out of these batsmen mentalities...

I'm also going to run some AI v AI cricket (yes I know thats not what the game was built for, but maybe that aspect can be improved)

I played a bit of career, it doesnt require career restart, from what i had played.

For the stats to be accurate you need to restart the career I think...
Eagerly Waiting to get confirmation on the stats fix. DBC 14 was 100% accurate with stats in all formats.
I hope same would have been implemented here as well...

Can someone check and see if final matches off competitions and tournaments is played at the SCG?

Wait, it's Sunday. Was this a all hands on deck affair to get this out before months end?

If so

dhMeAzK.gif

if not, still..

dhMeAzK.gif

Looking at the notes this seems like he real deal, good to see BA deliver as always.

Can someone check and see if final matches off competitions and tournaments is played at the SCG?
I don't find this fix is out may be to test this you may need to wait longer since it is a final;)

As per the announcement, it's a "fourth patch". But not specifically "patch four".
I'd been pitching Patch 3.11 for Workgroups.

For the stats to be accurate you need to restart the career I think...
If an incorrect stat has been recorded, in most cases the game can't correct for that retrospectively, though for some cases - like the calculation of averages and the display of best bowling figures, the fix is able to be applied in all cases.

Have both Pc and PS4 Version gonna update now!

Users who are viewing this thread