Steam update for DBC17 released

upload_2017-4-30_5-12-57.png

look what we have now for competitions :D Stats[DOUBLEPOST=1493543697][/DOUBLEPOST]Also my game with same settings is running 15fps more faster wow. I was getting 28-30 fps now I am getting 45 in game and 80-100 in menu

:cheersGood to see having more positive discussions everywhere here... hope this would turnout to be a great patch and more rewarding for BA .:clap

Very Happy to say that the running between the wickets is now realistic for grade cricketers. Also its possible to take singles to fielders when the ball is hit to either side of some fielders. BTW not EVERY return hits the stumps now!
If BA maintains this improvement over the next few updates the Beta testers will be proven correct and the game will be that which we all wanted.
Have started a new career will report on the stats after a few games.

Thank you BA for the work you have put into this partial patch.

Very Happy to say that the running between the wickets is now realistic for grade cricketers. Also its possible to take singles to fielders when the ball is hit to either side of some fielders. BTW not EVERY return hits the stumps now!
If BA maintains this improvement over the next few updates the Beta testers will be proven correct and the game will be that which we all wanted.
Have started a new career will report on the stats after a few games.

Thank you BA for the work you have put into this partial patch.
Thanks mate[DOUBLEPOST=1493544307][/DOUBLEPOST]If u ever wanted a YouTube channel now would be the time to make one think about all the players want to see the new patch lots of subs and views

Can some one comment if the dynamic lineup issue along with AI players development/deterioration fixed yet? Waiting for my gfx card to arrived from the warranty

When the player walks out does it come out with stats and does it update
The stats do not display when player comes out to bat.

Ah what great stuff, it feels like cricket gaming is back on the menu again. I hope for BA's sake this isn't all too late and DBC17 becomes the title the franchise deserved.

So has the field placing been patched yet?

This was the way with DBC 14 the steam version received all the fixes over time and then the console versions in a larger patch. Who's suffering from memory loss...?

As it should be [HASHTAG]#PCMR[/HASHTAG]

Thank you BigAnt to have kept the promise. That's why you have such reputation.
Ball marker colour variation is simply superb.
Other updates need to see.

Users who are viewing this thread