Steam update for DBC17 released

So people are aware, as I'm sure I can now say. A LOT of hours and discussion (some heated) have gone into fielding. Even into the late hours of last night.

It's being worked on daily so a little patience will be needed. It's been a tricky one get spot on but like some of the other excellent editions it will be rectified I have no doubt.

It's also very pleasing to see people enjoying and appreciating the changes in game play.

Field placing has definitely been worked on. It was however one of the fixes that was harder to implement. In fact the last set of field presets was only added minutes before the release. The testers as well as BA have worked constantly testing and fixing the field placings. They are by no means perfect yet and as a result of all the fixes, the field gets changed too often but expect that to change in the next few days. BA are on it.
But if I set my own custom field that will stick? I haven't downloaded it because I keep my games from auto updating after the GTA bullshhh so I haven't seen the update logs

But if I set my own custom field that will stick? I haven't downloaded it because I keep my games from auto updating after the GTA bullshhh so I haven't seen the update logs
They should be sticking now. As of last night mine were. As I said there were some issues that needed ironing and personally I did not get time to test the last build as it was 3 am my time.[DOUBLEPOST=1493545444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are there more options in career mode in terms of player appearances?
Not in this patch.

I am not quite sure personally as I have not played too much career in a few weeks.

What should I look for exactly and I will try test it out for you?

Does line up of your team and ai teams changes based on how players performs? Whether AI players improvement become fast as your career player or you can still become the best player in your team in just half season of club cricket ? Whether your club mates improve enough to get in to international teams? Whether player can lose attributes if they perform badly in few seasons?

They should be sticking now. As of last night mine were. As I said there were some issues that needed ironing and personally I did not get time to test the last build as it was 3 am my time.[DOUBLEPOST=1493545444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not in this patch.
Thanks for checking. Shucks. Maybe wishful thinking considering a lot was fixed that takes priority. Here's hoping it comes eventually.

I went on like a broken record about this.. you will see a lot more cloudy conditions in country's you would expect. For example 5 days of overcast in England is much more common.

The thing that is being tweaked is making the game itself look more gloomy!
Thanks
Are the stats fixed like in career mode and casual

As the Steam notes state (there are three at the bottom of the patch release) -

NOTE: This is an interim build, updates will be released on a daily basis for the next few days.
NOTE: Online has been optimised however there are still issues that will be resolved over the next few days.
NOTE: Console patches are to be released once approved by the respective platform holders.

We wanted to get you guys the patch as soon as it was ready - our PR guy is working hard to get the information out to all the social media areas now.

Sorry but this is a little ambiguous.

I understand that you need to submit for approval to the consoles but the question people want answers too is have bigant submitted the patch to consoles as yet.
This does not provide any clarity at all!

Reactions: Pat

Users who are viewing this thread