Steam update for DBC17 released

My quesrion is has the patch been submitted as yet?

Understand it takes time to approve however has it been submitted?

Its not clear whether ot has or hasn't!

It says it's an Interim patch on steam.

So no Patch 4 hasn't been sent for approval yet.

As patch 4 isn't finished yet

still ODI and Test Stats are categorised in list A and first class

That's correct though. ODI games are List A games, and Test matches are first class matches.

Unless I'm not understanding your post.

I got promoted to being a captain after my 1st game and then immediately demoted following a bad performance . I do not have separate stats for international .
I know this isn't the full patch but if this is the case than it's really disappointing considering it was a big issue for the community. But again, maybe it's coming in the full patch so I don't want to be too critical.

Not sure what is stopping them to copy the stats logic from DBC 14 to DBC 17.
Both products are from BA.
I loved the stats in DBC 14 which was 100% accurate all clearly defined and sorted.
Game play is good in DBC 17.

Game still crashes when using instant replay which is a shame.
That's strange. As I know that was something I really did struggle with and was highly irritating especially when it was a wicket and you check the replay and it didn't save and then boom gone. I have not had this as of yet with this build.

Not sure what is stopping them the copy the stats logic from DBC 14 to DBC 17.
Both products are from BA.
I loved the stats in DBC 14 which was 100% accurate all clearly defined and sorted.
Game play is good in DBC 17.
Who knows I think they have fixed them but no one telling sum idk use have to wait I guess

My quesrion is has the patch been submitted as yet?

Understand it takes time to approve however has it been submitted?

Its not clear whether ot has or hasn't!
No mate, it has not been submitted

Who knows I think they have fixed them but no one telling sum idk use have to wait I guess
Hope Its true... according to me this issue should not have been in first place. This was the base why the dbc14 kicked off , totally new idea of coming out with career option.
The base of the career mode is stats else no difference in competition or tours modes.[DOUBLEPOST=1493548101][/DOUBLEPOST]
career mode stats are fixed now stats are properly updating
List A , ODI are having two different stats?

I'm a bit confused, sorry, but what has been fixed exactly? The accuracy of stats or that we can see international stats separately, or both?

Having bat pad in the game is awesome, quick question though will it happen with defensive prods too or only whilst playing an attacking onside shot which the videos at the moment seem to suggest? Also is 2 player independent batsmen running coming in the final patch?

Hope Its true... according to me this issue should not have been in first place. This was the base why the dbc14 kicked off , totally new idea of coming out with career option.
The base of the career mode is stats else no difference in competition or tours modes.[DOUBLEPOST=1493548101][/DOUBLEPOST]
List A , ODI are having two different stats?
Nope there is no ODI and Test stat in career mode

Attachments

• IMG_20170430_160125.jpg
    IMG_20170430_160125.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 140

Users who are viewing this thread