Steam update for DBC17 released

Game still crashes when using instant replay which is a shame.
How many times you faced it after the update?
For me its none so far i am intentionally playing with the replay especially pressing the L.S down as it used to crash almost everytime for me before the update.
It used to crash for me even after playing the hook shoot but encountered no crashes so far after the update.

Any authentic source?
Patch 4 isn't complete yet. This is a kind of beta release. The inputs will be further used to put in final patch 4. Then it will be released finally on consoles and pc.

How many times you faced it after the update?
For me its none so far i am intentionally playing with the replay especially pressing the L.S down as it used to crash almost everytime for me before the update.
It used to crash for me even after playing the hook shoot but encountered no crashes so far after the update.

I've only tried once.

A shame as some super great moments so far. AI playing some gorgeous shots

Have they fixed the kit selection issue in career mode? Was enjoying my save until I was playing a Championship match in a bright green kit!

Patch 4 isn't complete yet. This is a kind of beta release. The inputs will be further used to put in final patch 4. Then it will be released finally on consoles and pc.
Oh may be we need to wait for a week as a console user:noway

Have they fixed the kit selection issue in career mode? Was enjoying my save until I was playing a Championship match in a bright green kit!
Yes

Edit: obviously the correct kits will have to be checked as per format.

If some of the beta testers can tell us whether being able to see international stats separately was discussed at all in the process I would appreciate it immensely. Is this even something @BigAntStudios is thinking about?

EDIT: In career mode I mean
@BigAntStudios why not the career stats copied as it was from dbc14... this did not require any extra brain to put in or more graphics etc. This could have been just pure copy paste.
Why can't we have separate stats like in DBC 14 for list A , ODI , First Class , Tests , Twenty 20 , T20 ...Any specific reasons?

I think this idea was missed out?

When any player get retires abilities and legendary status will be judged on Tests , Odi stats and high scores in international cricket...I would say this needs to be separated from list A and first class

Last edited:
Just got first bat pad dismissal off a pace pace bowler. Think siddle to KP in the ashes

Go on... admit that warm fuzzy feeling inside!

Very warm and fuzzy. Plays a tad better than Franco's mod without franco's mod which is fun.

Video please :clap

Video coming up. Game crashed on the replay but I managed to get the delivery to play through at least once. Not as pretty as I first described, may have gotten a touch overexcited.

Users who are viewing this thread