Steam update for DBC17 released

How's the batting now? Also what is the length colour thingy that was improved? (*Adjusted colour of length indicator)

Seam movement increased if that's what you mean? I think length is slightly more variable too?

Could be that. The actual deliveries feel slower and more loopy but honestly I just might be misrembering it.

Loving the seam movement off straight deliveries. Lots of fun to bowl.

I'm sure Big Ant would be interested in more opinions amongst those that are actually playing it.

I think as a collective, the international/domestic statistics point has been well and truly made.
Waiting for all the patches to be released before posting on stuff which could be tweaked..But from what I have played and experienced its just amazing and there were so many oohs and aahs moments while bowling..

I'm sure Big Ant would be interested in more opinions amongst those that are actually playing it.

I think as a collective, the international/domestic statistics point has been well and truly made.
Thanks a lot ... this will do wonders for us waiting for it.

Waiting for all the patches to be released before posting on stuff which could be tweaked..But from what I have played and experienced its just amazing and there were so many oohs and aahs moments while bowling..

Ooohs and ahhhs was pretty much the phrase me @blockerdave and @Dutch we're using for the majority of the testing!!!

Why, that would be pointless? the entire point of the interim patches is to get more widespread ongoing feedback.

assume patch 4 will be the last. feedback now when it can still be looked at.

snowy's point is about people going on about stats: i think the message is taken. what is the feedback on the things that have changed, or what beyond stats might have been missed so far?

Why, that would be pointless? the entire point of the interim patches is to get more widespread ongoing feedback.

snowy's point is about people going on about stats: i think the message is taken. what is the feedback on the things that have changed, or what beyond stats might have been missed so far?
Stop talking sense Dave, you're ruining the thread.....

-2 instances where ball hit the glove and was caught but was given not out..1 was first hit on forearm then the gloves up in the air and caught..Looked amazing , happened when I was batting..Was ready to walk but umpire gave not out , the AI even reviewed but still given not out..
-Feels the going in the air after bat pad is too much in few cases..Maybe a bit of balance could be done in that.[DOUBLEPOST=1493555282][/DOUBLEPOST]
No animations have changed, buuuut the stance/guard is now saved for each ball! Batting and bowling
Haha yeah but mentally still pressing left and right before every delivery..Need to get used to the correction made..;)

Pretty disappointed to hear that the stats aren't separated between domestic and international. It was something I enjoyed looking at in DBC 14, especially when I was just starting out in international, trying to get my average somewhere near my domestic one.
If for some bizarre reason the guys didn't add a menu that separates those stats, it'll be sorted and added tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread