Steam update for DBC17 released

still ODI and Test Stats are categorised in list A and first class

Sorry but this is a little ambiguous.

I understand that you need to submit for approval to the consoles but the question people want answers too is have bigant submitted the patch to consoles as yet.
This does not provide any clarity at all!

No... Patch 4 isn't finished. But very close.

The only way I can describe this game post-patch is solid, solid, solid. Good work BA!
Nice. Stats are pretty important for me personally. Are there new stats that weren't there before or is this solidity based solely on accuracy?[DOUBLEPOST=1493546289][/DOUBLEPOST]
still ODI and Test Stats are categorised in list A and first class
Is this true in career? No separate international stats?

Downloaded and then started career, first thing to see cloud movement, felt great..
EDGES to 3rd slip and 4th slip region both in the gaps as there were no slips placed and the ball traveled according to the speed..
Inswing to left hander beautiful line was thinking would be trapped in front just to see his bat coming in line and taking a faint edge onto pads..
OMG straight drive for 4..Loving it..

Brilliant changes so far..

Downloaded and then started career, first thing to see cloud movement, felt great..
EDGES to 3rd slip and 4th slip region both in the gaps as there were no slips placed and the ball traveled according to the speed..
Inswing to left hander beautiful line was thinking would be trapped in front just to see his bat coming in line and taking a faint edge onto pads..

Separate international stats in career for your player?

Anything on stats I really want to no if it's 100% fixed to start a career

No... Patch 4 isn't finished. But very close.

So couldnt big ant just release the interim patch like they did for PC on console.

I believe I read somewhere that there are no costs for developers to submit patches to sony and microsoft any longer for game updates?

Game still crashes when using instant replay which is a shame.

So couldnt big ant just release the interim patch like they did for PC on console.

I believe I read somewhere that there are no costs for developers to submit patches to sony and microsoft any longer for game updates?
That what I thought too haha who knows

I'm confused what you guys aren't getting. This was literally finalised a few hours ago.

Console submission takes time therefore to be out today may have had to be submitted at least last week?

If anyone is getting into career mode I would love to know what's different compared to previous iterations. International stats? progression of other player? younger players from domestic circuit being selected? etc.

I'm confused what you guys aren't getting. This was literally finalised a few hours ago.

Console submission takes time therefore to be out today may have had to be submitted at least last week?

My quesrion is has the patch been submitted as yet?

Understand it takes time to approve however has it been submitted?

Its not clear whether ot has or hasn't!

Reactions: Pat
I got promoted to being a captain after my 1st game and then immediately demoted following a bad performance . I do not have separate stats for international .

Users who are viewing this thread