Steam update for DBC17 released

I am waiting to see this feature. The odd ball bounce / staying low on the 5th day of the test match as per the cracks / rough on the pitch. May be we have to wait for the next release.

Yes to me its so important - its what makes test cricket such a spectacle. i really hope something is implemented

A lot of people sure use the broadcast camera huh?

That's a shame.
It's through preference, changes can be made and over a short time can get used to another view. Although this has been rectified this morning???[DOUBLEPOST=1493814772][/DOUBLEPOST]
David Lloyd, amazing commentator. I remember that game. "I don't make the mistake of confusing twenty over cricket and real cricket."
Agree proper cricket, not the thing created for people with the attention span of a glass of water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I be the first to ask for a 3rd broadcast camera option please. Preferably with full slider options for zoom etc

Look forward to seeing it in tomoz patch

Thx

Sorry just waiting for console patch so passing the time away...
I have heard they have a camera angle from the skycopter and another just behind Nasser Hussein's head...[DOUBLEPOST=1493815833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Careful with that, he can't afford another one.
Don't worry he'll be using his golf umbrella when he plays all next season.

Fellow cricket gamers,

I don't post a lot here but try to follow a couple of threads. I wasn't impressed by DBC 17 early on, but looks like Patches (4 coming soon) seem to have been giving it a good uplift. My question is - from a graphical standpoint, are PC and PS4/XBOX One versions similar looking?

I am looking to finally make the purchase but would definitely like to know this before I choose. Thank you!
Read back through the thread (don't be lazy). And check out the Steam thread. It does depend on the spec of your PC!

Yes to me its so important - its what makes test cricket such a spectacle. i really hope something is implemented
Well yes of course you don't want to bat when the ball is hitting the cracks a spin bowler like me will be licking their lips!

Again, adds to the strategic elements.

Well yes of course you don't want to bat when the ball is hitting the cracks a spin bowler like me will be licking their lips!

Again, adds to the strategic elements.
I hve played 7-8 club t20 matches now in career mode after this latest patch which said dynamic lineups.. but till now AI captain is selecting the same team in all the matches.. only in one match he changed the batting order a bit. But no changes in the playing XI there to be seen..

I hve played 7-8 club t20 matches now in career mode after this latest patch which said dynamic lineups.. but till now AI captain is selecting the same team in all the matches.. only in one match he changed the batting order a bit. But no changes in the playing XI there to be seen..
I have no idea why you have quoted me, from what you've said they have stated it's fixed (read MattW's post above). From what I have said and the gentleman I have quoted, we were talking about last day pitches for a test match...?

I can't realistically give you an answer (sorry).

i don't think so club teams have any pool as buffers, it randomly generates those players they doesn't even exits in outside world.
Check with county or international or any domestic teams which actually exits in real world and have atleast 15 players in their teams.
Also we need to check a scenario while we tour any team and see what is the line up in Test ,ODI,t20...are they selecting all founders in ODI and t20?

Last edited:
I'm a fan of that
Just imagine batting first on a horrible pitch and being all out for under 100...? The the opposition bat for the next two days. An Oops moment but having to bat to save the match could also have some kind of form going from match to match with confidence rising and dropping.

i don't think so club teams have any pool as buffers, it randomly generates those players they doesn't even exits in outside world.
Check with county or international or any domestic teams which actually exits in real world and have atleast 15 players in their teams.
Yeah.. i guess you are right.. but still these club teams too have players in the pool which are not playing games and are there to be swapped to play games.. If you go and see in my team tile. There are players who are not playing..

Yeah.. i guess you are right.. but still these club teams too have players in the pool which are not playing games and are there to be swapped to play games.. If you go and see in my team tile. There are players who are not playing..
Your point is also agreed , i think we need to look at bigger picture where we need to check a scenario while we tour any team and see what is the line up in Test ,ODI,t20...are they selecting all rounders in ODI and t20?

I would suggest if you can take Kane Williamson as your career player and tour some international games and observe the lineups and give feedback so that if anything to be fixed they can tweak...what say?

You did say 'club'

Here's MattW's post; Steam update for DBC17 released

Being honest most of the club players are really bad if they get 'rotated' I'm not sure but maybe in the more professional game (not being captain, as then I feel you'd have to make the decision...?).

Users who are viewing this thread