Steam update for DBC17 released

@MattW As someone who plays regularly with friends, I can't thank you guys enough for the adjustments you have made to the online settings, especially disabling the timers which was inconvenient. Looking forward to letting the others know about the changes!

Also, I have mentioned this here before and not heard any official reply, but will it ever be possible to simulate co-op online vs AI? This would literally be the icing on the cake :)

Fellow cricket gamers,

I don't post a lot here but try to follow a couple of threads. I wasn't impressed by DBC 17 early on, but looks like Patches (4 coming soon) seem to have been giving it a good uplift. My question is - from a graphical standpoint, are PC and PS4/XBOX One versions similar looking?

I am looking to finally make the purchase but would definitely like to know this before I choose. Thank you!

I got a couple on veteran the other day, one seam one spin.

Granted it's very rare. It's been noted though!

You mean Patch 3 or after Patch 3 with these fixes?

There are minor fixes not noted in the various updates, ones not considered important enough to highlight individually.

Over the last few updates there've been a few fixes to stats, tiny gameplay fixes, resolutions to rare crashes and minor commentary changes - none big enough of a change to call out though.

The patch notes are an outline, not an exhaustive list of every change.
Hope to see better AI vs AI matches once the patch 4 is out.More clean bowled,run outs,realistic death overs ext....
For how many days are you going to release regular updates?
We are really enjoying it ;)

Yeah zahid ive tried that route, it doesnt work!

I'd love to stream a fanstasy league on Twitch with people barracking for each side and making changes to their franchise, but I don't think we are supposed to be using DBC17 like that, which is a shame.

Hi guys I'm sorry if this issue has a separate thread but my frame rate drops as soon as ball left the bat :( ball start shattering and it is very hard to play,can anyone suggest me a solution please

Hi guys I'm sorry if this issue has a separate thread but my frame rate drops as soon as ball left the bat :( ball start shattering and it is very hard to play,can anyone suggest me a solution please

Turn shadows off.

ONLINE GAME WITH TODAY'S PATCH

1. Umpire not raising his hand when setting field using the back button (batsman confused whether I am AFK or setting field).

464850_20170503123841_1.png

2. I set the timer to off in the match setting, working fine and allows me to take the time I want to set the field but it still shows up.

464850_20170503165723_1.png

Yeah zahid ive tried that route, it doesnt work!

I'd love to stream a fanstasy league on Twitch with people barracking for each side and making changes to their franchise, but I don't think we are supposed to be using DBC17 like that, which is a shame.
yeah its a shame,a game with such potential dont have a realistic AI vs AI.
Dont the AI give their best when we play with hardest difficulty?
AI vs AI behaviours atleast should be similar to hardest mode.

yeah its a shame,a game with such potential dont have a realistic AI vs AI.
Dont the AI give their best when we play with hardest difficulty?
AI vs AI behaviours atleast should be similar to hardest mode.

You are welcome to experiment, but I have found that on AI v AI, even at the hardest mode, the bowlers end up bowling rubbish, creating bad shots, lobbed catches, and obviously no bowleds or LBW's. Maybe this will change in Patch 4, but it will be by accident and not design.

I am on PS4 so have not seen the patch, but my question is does pitch wear and weather have an actual affect as a match goes on? Great work
BA
I am waiting to see this feature. The odd ball bounce / staying low on the 5th day of the test match as per the cracks / rough on the pitch. May be we have to wait for the next release.

True that would be great to have detailed customisation with zoom & height like in FIFA & PES but that may be asking for too much

in my opinion;

Rather than asking them for more of height & zoom customization why not request them to simply add back the previous camera as Broadcast 1 & the revamped one as Broadcast 2 just as we have fielding 1 & fielding 2 etc

I think its totally legit & a reasonable demand which should be of an issue for them to implement....

People will prefer whatever they are comfortable with...since some love this revamped version as well...

Since BA may have already put in the efforts for this revamped camera, they can accommodate it with the previous version & thus that effort won't go waste...
They can then focus on other issues & bugs

Hope they do restore it in todays patch (if they release as they had said) else I & several others here(old broadcast camera lovers) may not be able to play the game with the same amount of enjoyment...

Cheers !
Demand...? Not on a released game probably a request in the most polite manner. Now looking at the next game for many of these to be 'requested'

Users who are viewing this thread