Steam update for DBC17 released

@MattW , @BigAntStudios

:cheersThis is exceptional commitment from you guys ... hats off to the efforts you are putting into customer satisfaction.
We are not far in making DBC17 as an unmatched cricket game ever had.:clap:clap:clap[DOUBLEPOST=1493807777][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ohh i understood it another way

Absolutely man...

It already is an unmatched cricket game ever made & setting the benchmarks higher & higher with each passing day...

Who plays EA cricket after playing this :lol

Indeed, here's some patch notes for you,

Added option to online custom matches to disable timers
Added additional match settings to online custom matches
Resolved issue where fielders would run across the field to their position online
Career dynamic lineup selections improved
Restored previous Broadcast camera, added Broadcast 2 camera
Big Thanks MattW for putting 2 broadcast cams.Really great in considering user requests and made updates daily.

Indeed, here's some patch notes for you,

Added option to online custom matches to disable timers
Added additional match settings to online custom matches
Resolved issue where fielders would run across the field to their position online
Career dynamic lineup selections improved
Restored previous Broadcast camera, added Broadcast 2 camera

To think people doubted the level of support these guys would produce!

Request to pc users..
Can someone post the videos after our latest patch with lineups for each format and broadcast camera...just sample

To think people doubted the level of support these guys would produce!

Well I'd hate to be a downer on the whole thing but I'm still searching for my first clean bowled in 350 overs. Lots of playing with camera angles is great and all, but I'm worried someone might have inadvertently broken something.

Still, this is by no means a final build and I guess some stuff is easier to fix than others. I just don't want to be left with a final patch on a PS4 where the only method of dismissal is caught or dragged on.

Nice patch but still no mention about stats Intresting
I think stats issue was posted sometime after the broadcast and lineup ...
More over we don't even have clue of how much time these guys are putting to test the issues and their impacts... very much appreciated even then they are fixing 3-4 issues atleast in a day.

Well I'd hate to be a downer on the whole thing but I'm still searching for my first clean bowled in 350 overs. Lots of playing with camera angles is great and all, but I'm worried someone might have inadvertently broken something.

I posted one the other day. I'll be honest though I have mentioned this several times during testing even before the patches I thought they were ridiculously rare?

To me nothing changed, they are just as difficult as always was.

I would say until we hear that we are receiving the final patch we should put faith in big ant to fix any ongoing problems. Some might just be bigger fixes than others and take a little longer

I think stats issue was posted sometime after the broadcast and lineup ...
More over we don't even have clue of how much time these guys are putting to test the issues and their impacts... very much appreciated even then they are fixing 3-4 issues atleast in a day.
very true so if that they case they will be fixing it they are turning this game around and Iv been negative but when u see this work u can't be so solid by big ant

I posted one the other day. I'll be honest though I have mentioned this several times during testing even before the patches I thought they were ridiculously rare?

To me nothing changed, they are just as difficult as always was.

I used to be able to get them on Pro mode. Now, nothing at all.

There are minor fixes not noted in the various updates, ones not considered important enough to highlight individually.

Over the last few updates there've been a few fixes to stats, tiny gameplay fixes, resolutions to rare crashes and minor commentary changes - none big enough of a change to call out though.

The patch notes are an outline, not an exhaustive list of every change.

Users who are viewing this thread