Steam update for DBC17 released

Broadcast camera is really good in the below video. The revamped one will be awesome if the height and follow through can be tuned to this style :)

Edit- The old broadcast cam in 17 is really good except for the run up start point and follow through. If that can be tuned to something like this then all good.

Excellent Camera

@MattW I'm not 100% if this is a bug because I'm not sure on the rule of wicket keeper charging into a batsman and then running him out when he's out of the crease. It's happened twice to me (I think @Llewelynf said it had happened too), once in my favour and once against. It's hilarious when your keeper does it to the opposition but not when Jos Buttler does it to Virat Kohli on 40* and it causes an almighty collapse in your batting.

347RrJJ.gif

http://i.imgur.com/347RrJJ.gif

Indeed, here's some patch notes for you,

Added option to online custom matches to disable timers
Added additional match settings to online custom matches
Resolved issue where fielders would run across the field to their position online
Career dynamic lineup selections improved
Restored previous Broadcast camera, added Broadcast 2 camera

Resolved issue where fielders would run across the field to their position online

I think each of those lines addresses a specific complaint somebody has had in the last 24 hours. Fantastic stuff.

I think each of those lines addresses a specific complaint somebody has had in the last 24 hours. Fantastic stuff.

Yeah great stuff

I am on PS4 so have not seen the patch, but my question is does pitch wear and weather have an actual affect as a match goes on? Great work
BA

Matt Sir,

many many thanx...cant thank you less

Huge sigh of relief that you restored back the previous broadcast camera...

You have addressed & tried to accomodate several of the discussed issues in the past 24 hrs since your patch yesterday, including me...

Hats off to your immediate addressing of the issues & suggestions & requests...

Just a small additional request to enable all the cameras in all the training modes & the games...For broadcast camera users the training modes are redundant without that camera...

Cheers & thanx once again...

Glad that the bug of fieder running all over the screen in online mode has been fixed...

Career dynamic lineups is the most demanded to make the simulation of the career mode close to real...

Many thanx Sir...

Its indeed true that BA & you look into each of the posts & threads here & try your best to address / accommodate them

I am on PS4 so have not seen the patch, but my question is does pitch wear and weather have an actual affect as a match goes on? Great work
BA
Patches are still applied to PC not yet released to ps4 I think.
They will wait for final build to give to console ... logically it make sense since you cannot go to SONY or MICROSOFT and tell them please put this build on daily basis.:lol

@jaffar100 I think the question was not where was the patch on PS4 but rather on PC does the pitch wear make a difference post patch. I'm not on PC so can anyone answer this question for them?

@MattW , @BigAntStudios

:cheersThis is exceptional commitment from you guys ... hats off to the efforts you are putting into customer satisfaction.
We are not far in making DBC17 as an unmatched cricket game ever had.:clap:clap:clap[DOUBLEPOST=1493807777][/DOUBLEPOST]
@jaffar100 I think the question was not where was the patch on PS4 but rather on PC does the pitch wear make a difference post patch. I'm not on PC so can anyone answer this question for them?
Ohh i understood it another way

OMG just 8 more hours before I can test this new patch. Career dynamic lineups , aah can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread