Steam update for DBC17 released

Can I be the first to ask for a 3rd broadcast camera option please. Preferably with full slider options for zoom etc

Look forward to seeing it in tomoz patch

Thx

Sorry just waiting for console patch so passing the time away...

Batting Broadcast camera (the original 1) + Running Broadcast camera 2 = Real TV like broadcast & enjoyment...

as good as watching on the TV

The camera remains at the bowlers end & zooms out perfectly....

Its just doesnt break the continuity after playing the shot...

Even the yesterdays revamped broadcast camera has been corrected significantly & the users who loved this revamped camera yesterday , too will appreciate it....

Amazing !!!!

Hats off BA & @MattW Sir...

Can I be the first to ask for a 3rd broadcast camera option please. Preferably with full slider options for zoom etc

Look forward to seeing it in tomoz patch

Thx

Not until you ask it 1001 times :p

Ha ha I liked your caption ... even I am in same situation.

Thanks a lot @MattW for solving the issue temporarily by bringing the original camera so I can go back and play the game now. But please look into this issue with the cams at the moment. I made a picture after updating to today's patch. Thank you so much for the support.

Broadcast.jpg

Attachments

• Broadcast.jpg
    Broadcast.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 106
There are minor fixes not noted in the various updates, ones not considered important enough to highlight individually.

Over the last few updates there've been a few fixes to stats, tiny gameplay fixes, resolutions to rare crashes and minor commentary changes - none big enough of a change to call out though.

The patch notes are an outline, not an exhaustive list of every change.
Can I ask has the sensitivity of movement in the academy been changed? It seems to move with a lot more accuracy now. A great change if so.

There are minor fixes not noted in the various updates, ones not considered important enough to highlight individually.

Over the last few updates there've been a few fixes to stats, tiny gameplay fixes, resolutions to rare crashes and minor commentary changes - none big enough of a change to call out though.

Yes
Just to point out;

Experiencing Huge stuttering of the ball whenever the fielder throws it from the outfield...

I am sure it will be fixed as the updates progress...

Thanks a lot @MattW for solving the issue temporarily by bringing the original camera so I can go back and play the game now. But please look into this issue with the cams at the moment. I made a picture after updating to today's patch. Thank you so much for the support.

View attachment 187241

Appreciate your pics demonstrating your views & suggestions mate,

However,

On a humble note, for all future updates to any cameras, would request BA to retain the original cameras & add the newer angles as options rather than replacing/revamping the existing ones...
since it may affect the gameplay of other users who may be accustomed with those camera angles...

Kindly

Cheers

Last edited:
Can some one post about career dynamic lineup fix ? can't wait any longer to run to the shop and pickup my gfx card which has arrived from the warranty. AAAh stuck at work.

Yes
Just to point out;

Experiencing Huge stuttering of the ball whenever the fielder throws it from the outfield...

I am sure it will be fixed as the updates progress...
Well if you can provide more information it's possible.

Start with what's asked for in the bug report thread and then things like which camera you are using.

Now that we're on fixing cameras, it would be awesome to have behind the batsmen cameras that are completely static.

At the moment the camera slightly pans to follow the ball/bowler even at release which doesn't really put me off but when compared to the behind the batsmen cameras featured in the nets, which are static, the game just looks so much smother without the camera moving.

Test it out, go into the nets and look at how much smoother the shots look.

No biggie if it's not possible, or if there are more important features to add. Keep up the good work.

View attachment 187241
Very nice work mate .And please raise that point too for sudden moment of batsman in pc online matches while playing shots.

Hey Matt maybe you could answer my query I am curious to know if the round robin number has been increased in competition designer and if tables for 3 team league in tour mode and progression of tests in tour mode has been included eg aus lead test series 2-1 I have asked several times but no one will answer me also just to get a rough idea for when it will be out for consoles has any of these patches been submitted yet or do we have to wait till you guys have finished releasing these smaller patches before they are submitted and just one more thing when manual fielding the over rate is really slow in tests only getting 75 overs in a day has this been looked into and is the catching and fielding mini game made a more prominent return thanks would be greatly appreciated if you could answer to put my mind at ease

Users who are viewing this thread