Steam update for DBC17 released

Various connection issue while connecting to play online games..the game connects after several restart attempts etc.

Is this bug fixed in this patch can any pc users confirm , you try to play the shot towards fine leg and you notice this.

Expected is he should not play the cross by showing all his stumps , I did not move I was taking leg stump guard.it should hit his pad.

This is a PS4 video
This happens a lot with me as well as the AI

There is not going to be an interim patch for console. Get over it.

@Acid Burn I know you're on console but if you know any PC online players hit them up to test it asap.
I have tried that but nobody wants to answer my queries

Could you send me through your career save data?

Probably should have worded that as 'Added option to hide selected fielder indicator' - it refers to the diamond that appears above the head of the active fielder.

The option was added to turn that off.
Yes Sure. I'll send my career save data. Although i deleted my career after that innings, i started a new one and simulated a test match again. This time, I scored a 50+ score and a 49 in both innings of the test match and again the player statistics showed up 1 test match and 3 fifties, Which is wrong. Please look into the matter @MattW @BigAntStudios
I am sending my Career save data to you @MattW. Check your Inbox :)
Hope this too gets resolved soon just as the other bugs! :)

This happens a lot with me as well as the AI
Can any pc user confirm if exits as in when you play if possible simulate this ...

You need to play shot like his LS at 12'o clock and RS at 06'o clock holding L2.

Maybe just wait patiently for the patch to land then.
I have been thats why I hope its not going to be a final patch so at least I can give some feedback and requests if the problems I have with the game are not addressed at the moment it seems if your not the select few your opinion doesn't really get acknowledged

Can any pc user confirm if exits as in when you play if possible simulate this ...

You need to play shot like his LS at 12'o clock and RS at 06'o clock holding L2.
FCS, please trust my findings. I never say anything without proper testing for multiple times! I've stated already about it quoting your comment, a moment ago. It's improved. Now it's only visible against spinners while playing across.

Be patient! It won't be broken post complete patch 4! :)

I have been thats why I hope its not going to be a final patch so at least I can give some feedback and requests if the problems I have with the game are not addressed at the moment it seems if your not the select few your opinion doesn't really get acknowledged
Okay; whats your question?

Can anyone from big ant clarify about the shot timing modifier.

On keeping it on 0

One should b able to play late and still get timed shots, or is it something else working here.

Users who are viewing this thread