Steam update for DBC17 released

I have to keep my mouth shut on this issue unless I have not tried latest patch...
This issue is very serious to me but cannot comment , only have to wait after I get patch
Can we all please agree that they have now registered the dynamic lineups question?

I have to keep my mouth shut on this issue unless I have not tried latest patch...
This issue is very serious to me but cannot comment , only have to wait after I get patch
Fearsome tweak me!! Ofcourse you can talk about it. Being a PS4 guy didn't rob you off the freedom of speech!

Ahm! Well, to calm you down, this feature is being worked upon. Since last patch I've seen changes in ongoing career mode and that's a big improvement. BA won't refrain them from fixing the much obvious issues, can they? So hold your breath till patch 4 rolls on console. You're on for a wild ride!

A question to the PC testers, does the recent patches fix the Over summary(panel at bottom of screen showing runs scored on each ball of current over) which shows only 5 balls and not 6 after end of each over..

But the dynamic lineup issue is freakingly more important than the bitchy camera angles every ones moaning about.

(Oh yes I am moaning about dynamic lineup because its one of the reason I bought the game in the first place)

Just having a nightmare of a time , upon receiving the GFX card I came to know that my system is not booting (no power), have to take the system under warranty again may this time for PSU or MOBO or just a assembling mishap who knows.

Last edited:
But the dynamic lineup issue is freakingly more important than the bitchy camera angles every ones moaning about.

(Oh yes I am moaning about dynamic lineup because its one of the reason I bought the game in the first place)
Yeah man!

They fffing get it....okay, now just drop it.....they get it.....where are the online players? How's the game going now?

@MattW @BigAntStudios ,

My request to you can the console users get one interm patch before having a final one...
Atleast we can comment on the issues , Since the game is not just for PC users.
Let's assume you have given us final build , I agree that would be sorted out with many issues...what if we have anything priority then again we may need to wait for them to get fixed.

If You can give us 1 build now with 3-4 patches of pc we will play with it and advise if anything so that you can address them now before we get then the final build.

Last three days I would have spent 5-6 hours each day just observing the forum:mad , we console users are waiting eagerly for hands on.

Reply appreciated... once again thanks for all your efforts.:cheers

Just a small thing to mention, since Matt has said earlier that there has been some minor fixes done in commentary!

Just had a thrilling victory in a Ranji limited overs game by bundling out the opposition. Prior to the declaration of winners and so, the commentators had stated, "the score is 242 for 10". That's weird!

P.S. I'm not demanding a fix. Just sharing experiences on relative subject.

@MattW @BigAntStudios ,

My request to you can the console users get one interm patch before having a final one...
Atleast we can comment on the issues , Since the game is not just for PC users.
Let's assume you have given us final build , I agree that would be sorted out with many issues...what if we have anything priority then again we may need to wait for them to get fixed.

If You can give us 1 build now with 3-4 patches of pc we will play with it and advise if anything so that you can address them now before we get then the final build.

Last three days I would have spent 5-6 hours each day just observing the forum:mad , we console users are waiting eagerly for hands on.

Reply appreciated... once again thanks for all your efforts.:cheers
I really hope this can happen great post mate

Just having a shitty nightmare of a time , upon receiving the GFX card I came to know that my system is not booting (no power), have to take the system under warranty again may this time for PSU or MOBO or just a assembling mishap who knows.

And you've made your point heard more than what was needed. We get it. They get it. Unless you have something new about the interim patches to contribute, move on.

Can we all please agree that they have now registered the dynamic lineups question?

It is staggering since developer of game asked for Online gameplay feedback there has been about 1 post corresponding to this

Rest is still about dynamic li........ etc

It is staggering since developer of game asked for Online gameplay feedback there has been about 1 post corresponding to this

Rest is still about dynamic li........ etc

And the person with the most posts in the thread is a console user.

Users who are viewing this thread