Steam update for DBC17 released

Online observations...with the latest patch.

. Stumping error..
batsman missing the ball standing well inside the crease, and then at last moment moving his feet out of the crease

. Superman dive by bowler for collecting the throw .this not happening in offline gameplay now.

.easy doubles... even when Ball going straight to outfielders.

. Keeper fielder throwing at stumps ( when standing close to the stumps)

. Exagerated Movement on cutters( even more than spin sometimes).

. On follow thru bowler not collecting the ball ( bowler backing off to allow the next close in fielder to collect the ball), resulting in easy single.

. Batsman going for 2nd run automatically , then quickly moving back to the crease resulting in run-out.

. Preset fields not applying

Brilliant. You've been spamming the thread for dynamic line ups, it happens and you think it's a bug.

Unbelievable Jeff.[/QUOTE
Man just me getting dropped from the team.. Otherwise not a single change.. They made it dynamic but why on our career player only :p haaahaaaa...

And if it's of no benefit to Big Ant. They're seeking feedback on the interim patches (which are on PC)
Not sure I was just requesting them if possible to give interim patch to console as well , may be equal to 3 patches clubbed for pc.

Not sure I was just requesting them if possible to give interim patch to console as well , may be equal to 3 patches clubbed for pc.
They and numerous other people have made clear that they will be only releasing a console patch once the steam patch as it a place that they feel they can do so....then and only then will there be a console patch.

A question to the PC testers, does the recent patches fix the Over summary(panel at bottom of screen showing runs scored on each ball of current over) which shows only 5 balls and not 6 after end of each over..
Anything on this?

Notwithstanding that I've often said to @Langeveldt that you can't read anything into one match/innings/session, this is encouraging:

PgVyPUM.jpg

Dyson = Conservative; Shipperd = Aggressive; Haysman = Balanced.

You can't read anything into one test match!

No only joking, please let me know your findings as I have given up with bowling for now what with the lack of bowled and LBW action.

I had some success playing around with the attack and defend sliders but then it never seems to last and I end up with Cook, Steven or Alistair, slapping a few sixes on the first morning of a test, and all the immersion built up with this superb rendition of cricket goes right out of the window.

Dude,

Search the forum for how this is meant to work, or start a new thread if you can't find it. Spamming this one, which is about the new patches, isn't working for you. You're posts are getting lost among the far more interesting stuff being posted by others. You're making yourself look silly by one minute saying you want a refund because dynamic line up isn't working, then the next minute asking how dynamic line up is meant to work because you're unsure!

I am sure there is a Dynamic Lineup Simulator 2013 somewhere in the depths of Steam?[DOUBLEPOST=1493882010][/DOUBLEPOST]

Let's see it after a test match. As I said to Blocker, I always get encouraged and then it seems to make up for slow or fast scoring by evening out. Good stuff though. Nice that you all care about me. AI cricket mentality simulator 17

Users who are viewing this thread