Steam update for DBC17 released

What is the allowed formats of uploading video here i could not upload .mov and .mp4 formats it gives error invalid format

Hello Ross, I mostly play online matches only (PC and ps4).

I did play couple of online games today after installing the latest patch and I must say that this update is pretty legit. Few things I noticed

1) The game was still lagging every now and then.
2) The batsmen who was clean bowled was not given out by the umpire.
3) The wicketkeeper won't even dive to catch an inside edge (4 times) went for boundaries.

I think the game could still be more smooth while playing online. Keep up the good work and we will always be there to support you guys in the best possible way we can. Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback - would really appreciate others experience as well.

Dude,

Search the forum for how this is meant to work, or start a new thread if you can't find it. Spamming this one, which is about the new patches, isn't working for you. You're posts are getting lost among the far more interesting stuff being posted by others. You're making yourself look silly by one minute saying you want a refund because dynamic line up isn't working, then the next minute asking how dynamic line up is meant to work because you're unsure!
I never said i am going for a refund dude.. Besides i made people fall in love with this game when they said they are going for part refund.. For that show some courtesy and read the whole forum before imposing silly things on me.. And now talking about dynamic lineups.. If you are going through my messages i am just asking that do the lineups are changing across formats.. Because for me they should change also in one same format.. If their is slump in form.. Soo before questioning my love for this game.. Open those eyes and see the messages carefully..

Is this bug fixed in this patch can any pc users confirm , you try to play the shot towards fine leg and you notice this.

Expected is he should not play the cross by showing all his stumps , I did not move I was taking leg stump guard.it should hit his pad.

This is a PS4 video

Is this bug fixed in this patch can any pc users confirm , you try to play the shot towards fine leg and you notice this.

Expected is he should not play the cross by showing all his stumps , I did not move I was taking leg stump guard.it should hit his pad.

This is a PS4 video

First of all, press R3 (right analogue button) while running replays. It'll slow down the motion, helping us to go through the issue! :)

I can confirm, this is improved by a large margin through steam updates, only it behave awfully wrong, while playing spinners across the line.

I hope BA is on it. And patch 4 will show the complete improvement!!

The AI captain in club games just dropped me for two games on the trot.. First time seeing this.. Is it a bug or a feature?

That's the real dynamic nature of this game
It's actually a nice feature , you have to be serious while you bat and bowl .
Only performance players are allowed to play the match.
AI captain might be having Kohli attitude :clap

It's actually a nice feature , you have to be serious while you bat and bowl .
Only performance players are allowed to play the match.
Man.. Averaged 33 with strike rate of 120 in 9 games. And took 5 wickets in 9 games with ER of under 4 rpo.. I think i got dropped for rest..

Users who are viewing this thread