Steam update for DBC17 released

The problem i am facing is while AI batting the replays , where after hitting a boundary the ball goes to the fence without touching the bat.

Read before you post mate. People here have better things to do than answering your 30 odd questions.
You got that right I've asked a couple questions and get nothing majority of the time my questions just get ignored

The problem i am facing is while AI batting the replays , where after hitting a boundary the ball goes to the fence without touching the bat.

You've said this three or four times, and I still don't think anyone knows what you mean.

Can you explain it differently?

With the latest update we released last night, would be good to get feedback please on how Online is performing for everyone please.

We really want to make sure the online experience is as good as we can get it - and with recent improvements I want to know how close we are.

Hello Ross, I mostly play online matches only (PC and ps4).

I did play couple of online games today after installing the latest patch and I must say that this update is pretty legit. Few things I noticed

1) The game was still lagging every now and then.
2) The batsmen who was clean bowled was not given out by the umpire.
3) The wicketkeeper won't even dive to catch an inside edge (4 times) went for boundaries.

I think the game could still be more smooth while playing online. Keep up the good work and we will always be there to support you guys in the best possible way we can. Cheers!

You got that right I've asked a couple questions and get nothing majority of the time my questions just get ignored
Probably because you are being drowned out by certain people constantly asking/stating the same thing over and over in sub-hourly intervals...

That, or nobody has the answers you are looking for :(

You've said this three or four times, and I still don't think anyone knows what you mean.

Can you explain it differently?
Yeah in casual matches , when AI hits a boundary then the replay comes following as
The ball doesn't even touched by the bat but races to rope. I don't think this is a bug of importance. Thanks

No clue if this has all ready been asked but has the bug been fixed where teams in career mode would wear the wrong kit? (e.g New Zealand played in their test kit during an ODI or Central Stags only ever played in their whites no matter the format)

I would however like to address an issue in the career statistics category for custom/created players. The statistics update fine when you play a match. However there are still issues where the 50's are not been properly updated as well as the 100's. Even the Not Out's are not updated. I even simulated a match in my career mode and my player scored 50+ scores in both innings of a test match. However post match my statistics showed up statistics as 1 Match and 12 Fifties. I hope this issue is being looked upon and would love to see it being fixed in the upcoming update's. @MattW
Could you send me through your career save data?

I see this in the patch notes.
'Added option to hide selected fielder HUD'

Does it mean there is a fielding radar/hud in the game now and did anyone see it ?
Probably should have worded that as 'Added option to hide selected fielder indicator' - it refers to the diamond that appears above the head of the active fielder.

The option was added to turn that off.

Probably because you are being drowned out by certain people constantly asking/stating the same thing over and over in sub-hourly intervals...

That, or nobody has the answers you are looking for :(
I dont think so there pretty straightforward questions that any PC user could take 2 minutes to check to see if those features are there and would more than likely see while they are play testing
They seem pretty selective on who they reply too

Very less feedback about online gameplay form PC players , and then they complaint about online being neglected.

I played a five5 and fields were setting correctly.
Will play more and revert back.

Yeah in casual matches , when AI hits a boundary then the replay comes following as
The ball doesn't even touched by the bat but races to rope. I don't think this is a bug of importance. Thanks
He is talking about the automatic replays are not showing completely. Sometimes it only shows the ball is travelling. Chopping the incident happened, prior to that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread