Steam update for DBC17 released

However after bowling the AI for 196 in first dig.
And me responding with 210 they are currently 234/4 with Warner on 120*

Maybe you playing on a dry pitch is raising the scores...

I have had AI make decent totals in t20 in dry and dusty pitches in legend, 180s, once it chased 140 in 14 overs on dusty.

In green crumbly they do around 130-160 which is fair i think.

Do adjusting gameplay sliders have any effect on how the AI actually performs when it bats? I haven't played much with them, just slightly quicker pace bowler speed, but am worried I might be altering things too much.

I have some issues with the PS4 version of the game, I'm not sure that they have been resolved or not
I was playing on Veteran, Hardest/Hardest difficulty with shot power 70

1. It is very easy to pick up wickets (It was good to see that batsmen tried to repair the damage by playing sensibly after losing quick wickets)
2. AI Bowlers should adapt if a batsman is moving around a bit
3. If you play a lofted square drive, it is given as a bouncer (not in this video)
4. First innings, 8th over Dockrell is caught behind and but it is showing that Joe Root caught it

Yeah I would do that, but I can't get anyone bowled or LBW on Veteran, and that's what I am looking for at the moment. I'll have no chance on Legend. 97/7, all catches. It seems it is far too easy to get catches and too difficult to get anything else at the moment.

whats your field?

whats your field?

Always very aggressive. I do this to ensure some consistency when looking at the mentalities of the batsmen. No point in having the field back whenever some aggressive comes in and saying they don't score very quickly. I also think that there are far too many bat pad catches and wanted to prove that theory.

Saying that, they are 139/9 from 45 overs on veteran, so not exactly dominating even with that field.

Grassy, cracked, uneven pitch (trying to get a bowled)
Veteran AI
Hardest bowling
Bowling at AI

I tried in this build to get a repeat of the lovely Jennings clean bowled I got on Pro mode, but without much luck, despite the pitch. There were some great edges and good moments of cricket, but it simply felt like bowl a bit and wait for the catch with only 2 plays and misses all innings. 3 bat pad catches, 1 lob catch in the infield and the rest edges to slip or keeper. I am using the default teams from Fissionmailed with some slight adjustments to mentality.

I don't really know where to go from here. I might play on a pristine pitch next to see if I can get more competitive AI, but then I have even less chance of beating the bat. Or I may just wait for another build. Thoughts?

20170505110721_1.jpg

Hey everyone, another new build!

Patch notes:

Tuned AI shot selection

That's great, so much on demand service at the moment. Can you be more specific or not?

Hey everyone, another new build!

Patch notes:

Tuned AI shot selection
Fixed issue where timer would display online despite disabling them
Online connectivity improvements
General stability improvements
Updated credits text

Please look up important bugs which is still pending .

1 - Career fielding camera is not working ,
2 - Wrong stats showing in Career (Player Profile) vs (In game batsman average stats) Already posted in bug thread ....

Oh, new build, Cook, immediately plays and misses and gets wrapped on the pads in the same over. Veteran level. Nice

Please look up important bugs which is still pending .

1 - Career fielding camera is not working ,
2 - Wrong stats showing in Career (Player Profile) vs (In game batsman average stats) Already posted in bug thread ....

Those would seem to be kind of important ones. Hopefully might be a build or two left before console submission. :)

Thank you BA for your big efforts it's better everyday now :)

* Will you introduce a proper DRS system with new rules? Whenever I take a review for a LBW I feel that it's out but it's not given and I can't know why...
* The AI fielders are supermen there is a lot of one handed catches and I feel there are a lot of very extended jumps like CR7
* When I play test matches the AI always try to hit a boundary in the last ball of the over it's not random specially against the spinners
* Batsmen run very fast to take the runs it makes run out very rare
* LBW and Stumps are very rare too
* Every pitch looks very bouncy

I played 30 overs (batting and bowling) yesterday with the new update and wow the game becomes more realistic
* Now the AI not try to hit a boundary in the last ball of the over it's random

* I had 2 bugs :
I played a shot to the deep square, 2 fielders ran to take the ball they didn't find it and the ball was stucked just in front of the boundary and my batsmen took unlimited runs so I had to quit and relaunch the match and the 2nd one is about the objectives of the match for example for this test I had to hit 30 fours I hit almost 20 fours there were not counted I'm stucked at 5 fours...

But I have suggestions :
* The AI fielders are supermen there is a lot of one handed catches and a lot of very extended jumps like CR7 to take the catches
* The dives to save the boundaries are missing
* The bowler doesn't field he doesn't take the ball which is next to him another fielder runs to take the ball
* Batsmen run very fast to take the runs it makes run out very rare and doubles and triples happened very often when it could only be a single
* LBW and Stumps are very rare too
* Every pitch looks very bouncy
* When we bowl with the fast bowlers the inswings go often behind the bastman and result to a wide ball it can be tuned

And questions :
* Will you introduce a proper DRS system with new rules? Whenever I take a review for a LBW I feel that it's out but it's not given and I can't know why...
* Can we have dangerous bouncers, destructive yorkers, full tosses and high full tosses with no ball?

Users who are viewing this thread