Steam update for DBC17 released

Has anyone checked if you can change your opening bowlers/wicket keeper in competition mode without having to add/remove players?

The patch is great but commentary is still messed up. Commentators still calling an over maiden when bowler just gave up 12 runs. Also running between the wickets is still not perfect. Batman's react too slow after canceling a run. Other than this patch is step in the right direction imo. Keep up the good work BA!

This may be a silly question. But can someone explain what the new "orange" length indicator means?

Thanks!!

This was already a pretty fantastic cricket game for me so I have appropriate faith in the team but I think if little things like sleeves and international stats are not sorted out then it must be considered a regression from the last title as these were included in DBC 14. I'm still hopeful though that these will be included in the actual patch 4 proper.

This was already a pretty fantastic cricket game for me so I have appropriate faith in the team but I think if little things like sleeves and international stats are not sorted out then it must be considered a regression from the last title as these were included in DBC 14. I'm still hopeful though that these will be included in the actual patch 4 proper.

It's already been confirmed the international stats will be added in today.

To everyone playing the updated version, quick question - any change with the weather effects and if so, any change with ball behavior? Having FC/Tests with variable conditions that really effect how the ball moves through the air would be cream. It would add a real reason to look at the 5 day forecasts in game and plan your strategy around that.

You should be. Game is super fun.
Honestly, I was already enjoying it quite a bit, but it must be said I'm not such a serious gamer so I don't want to minimize or belittle anyone's frustration. But personally I was already having a lot of fun. Things like sleeves and int. stats that I've advocated for the next patch would just make it flawless, for me anyways.

Replays while AI batting are not good as ball comes to fielder or boundary before it touches the bat.please rectify this bug

long sleeves, vest etc. variation bug fixed?
Sun glasses bug fixed?

What is weather variation improved means? Can someone elaborate this?

Had a interesting LBW dismissal where I ducked under a short pitched ball which stayed low and was struck on the upper body. Out LBW which was absolutely correct!

Also changes to custom modifiers seem only to take effect if "Custom" Batting is selected.

Users who are viewing this thread