Steam update for DBC17 released

I'm doing a proper playthrough at the moment, but I can actually see rough patches on the pitch now. Something I have never seen before.
Same here. Pretty sure the rough spots are visible after today's update.

Various performance improvements . What does this means ? Any brief details ?

First people get for broadcast changes, then they cry about broadcast changes.

This is why we need beta groups...

Well maybe a change was needed yet can be negative? (I'm 50/50 about this, not that important for me anyway).

Well maybe a change was needed yet can be negative? (I'm 50/50 about this, not that important for me anyway).
Dynamic lineups in career mode? You want that? Its much needed.. Plz vote for it guys.. Its the 4th or 5th time m sying it.. I m surprised many people here are saying bout changing camera angles and stuff like that.. But not the realistic things like dynamic lineups.. Its good this small thing thing like boroadcast camera doesn't matter to you. Coz it's not that important.. Thumbs up for dynamic lineups in career mode!!...

Woohoo blocker! None said it's bad. None mourne about it either. We get it already. You guys are the smartest, only analytical, methodical and what not, person!!
Unexpected from you anyway! Really liked your posts and ideologies!! :)

I bowled with the broadcast for the first time after today's update. I really enjoyed it and might continue.

The only improvements I could see are:
Having the option to adjust the zoom and height of the camera (I'd personally prefer it higher and further back).
An option to make the umpire transparent.
An options to move the bowling hud to the centre of the screen.

Dynamic lineups in career mode? You want that? Its much needed.. Plz vote for it guys.. Its the 4th or 5th time m sying it.. I m surprised many people here are saying bout changing camera angles and stuff like that.. But not the realistic things like dynamic lineups.. Its good this small thing thing like boroadcast camera doesn't matter to you. Coz it's not that important.. Thumbs up for dynamic lineups in career mode!!...

You can stop saying it then

I'm voting for strong and stable lineups.

Eh? No I don't care about that. I hardly ever play career. Pretty much the only thing I care about is realism in AI batsmen and having a good realistic bowl in a test match. The only thing I want fixed is AI mentality having more of an effect, so you'll have to wait in turn like the rest of us if you want to see a change. They have the most difficult sport in the world to reproduce, and a load of people whingeing, largely incoherently, on a forum.

I have to go the dentist for 90 minutes otherwise I'd post about the whole experience, but here's my experience of bowling in a T20 with latest update.

I kept the same teams as I playing earlier today on the old patch. India v England.

The main change - other than the new patch - was going into the academy and checking the mentalities of the England batting line up and adjusting them to what I think is more realistic.

These
Roy -Aggressive
Hales - Precise
Root - Aggressive
Morgan - Aggressive
Stokes -Brute
Buttler - Aggressive
Ali - Aggressive
Willey - Aggressive
Plunkett - Brute

England scored
80 for 0 after 10
149 for 7 after 20

This included a spectacular collapse of the top order, 4/5 wickets in the space of 3 overs. Which felt very realistic.

Even though England scored the almost exactly the same as they did in my earlier game it felt so much more realistic. I don't know if this is the patch, but I'm fairly sure the mentalities played a big part in five men hitting out in the space of three overs.

02KcM32.jpg

I have to go the dentist for 90 minutes otherwise I'd post about the whole experience, but here's my experience of bowling in a T20 with latest update.

I kept the same teams as I playing earlier today on the old patch. India v England.

The main change - other than the new patch - was going into the academy and checking the mentalities of the England batting line up and adjusting them to what I think is more realistic.

These
Roy -Aggressive
Hales - Precise
Root - Aggressive
Morgan - Aggressive
Stokes -Brute
Buttler - Aggressive
Ali - Aggressive
Willey - Aggressive
Plunkett - Brute

England scored
80 for 0 after 10
149 for 7 after 20

This included a spectacular collapse of the top order, 4/5 wickets in the space of 3 overs. Which felt very realistic.

Even though England scored the almost exactly the same as they did in my earlier game it felt so much more realistic. I don't know if this is the patch, but I'm fairly sure the mentalities played a big part in five men hitting out in the space of three overs.

02KcM32.jpg

I am glad to see you are seeing them in 20 overs. I am not really getting much of a difference in test cricket. (Surely everyone should just be trying to smash the ball all the time in T20?)

I am doing a long test match and am going to post things like strike rates for each mentality. Granted Big Ant have loads of stuff on their plate and I am just one guy.

Users who are viewing this thread