Steam update for DBC17 released

Last time posting.. And this is only for @mikeymerren.. I dnt want people to reply to this message.. Its for him.. Sir i am a pc user.. Career mode lineups are still not dynamic.. Same team is selected by AI in domestic matches.. So please make it dynamic.. The form slumps are not affecting team selection.. Thankyou! Hope you take your time out.. And give us this feature.. As in international too.. AI is selecting same team across whole series in one format.. Its good that in different formats there are different teams.. But in one single format.. Teams are still the same.. So please look into that a bit!

With the latest update we released last night, would be good to get feedback please on how Online is performing for everyone please.

We really want to make sure the online experience is as good as we can get it - and with recent improvements I want to know how close we are.

Thank you, Big Ant. Online experience has changed a lot with the current patch.

Here is a list to be considered in the coming patches:

1. Infielders reacting very slow and there is no risk involved in stealing singles. Quick throwback (may not be accurate all the time) will make it better like how it was in dbc14.
2. Please try to fix the uncensored names. Looks very bad.
3. So much delay in bowler or keeper taking out the stumps after the ball is collected.
4. Keeper leaving easy takes which actually costing 4 runs.
5. Overthrows were good but happening so often.
6. Players not dropping catches at all in online. Not sure how it's happening.

Thank you for the support :)

Last time posting.. And this is only for @mikeymerren.. I dnt want people to reply to this message.. Its for him.. Sir i am a pc user.. Career mode lineups are still not dynamic.. Same team is selected by AI in domestic matches.. So please make it dynamic.. The form slumps are not affecting team selection.. Thankyou! Hope you take your time out.. And give us this feature.. As in international too.. AI is selecting same team across whole series in one format.. Its good that in different formats there are different teams.. But in one single format.. Teams are still the same.. So please look into that a bit!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am now using a curling tong to rip my own scrotum off...

I made a little video of my annihilation of England's batting on the latest patch. This was on Pro. Deep backward point proved to be very useful. Apologies for the terrible quality I was using my phone.

What a great innings!
No bowled,no lbw,no run out.
P.S. As expected.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am now using a curling tong to rip my own scrotum off...
Told you not to reply.. Your problem.. If getting irritated please dont show it here..

Thank you BA for your big efforts it's better everyday now :)

* Will you introduce a proper DRS system with new rules? Whenever I take a review for a LBW I feel that it's out but it's not given and I can't know why...
* The AI fielders are supermen there is a lot of one handed catches and I feel there are a lot of very extended jumps like CR7
* When I play test matches the AI always try to hit a boundary in the last ball of the over it's not random specially against the spinners
* Batsmen run very fast to take the runs it makes run out very rare
* LBW and Stumps are very rare too
* Every pitch looks very bouncy

Mate AI hitting last ball was fixed at Christmas... play the game!!!!

Told you not to reply.. Your problem.. If getting irritated please dont show it here..
Then why didn't you PM the member in question than keep posting the same stuff it has been answered and it has been dealth with and if there is a problem then either report it and then it will be tweaked.

Kapeech... Young grass hopper.

I played it yesterday I played at least 30 overs with my bowlers...

@WealeyH I don't know why ppl like you misbehave there it's about fun it's about cricket it's not about politics I can give my opinion you don't have to be so rude!

Last edited:

Hopefully this is being further worked on, as this was one of the most disappointing aspects of the game for me. The systems are in place and have worked in RLL3. It is cool that I haven't been selected for games, so hopefully that's a sign that progress is being made.

To add further to the point I do hope if a player is selected for an international tour that the selected players can't play state games. This is how it was with state of origin and test games in RLL3 so I hope it can become a feature in this game. I've heard that it is being worked on earlier in the thread by blocker but no official word from one of the big guys, fingers crossed.

Thank you BA for your big efforts it's better everyday now :)

* Will you introduce a proper DRS system with new rules? Whenever I take a review for a LBW I feel that it's out but it's not given and I can't know why...
* The AI fielders are supermen there is a lot of one handed catches and I feel there are a lot of very extended jumps like CR7
* When I play test matches the AI always try to hit a boundary in the last ball of the over it's not random specially against the spinners
* Batsmen run very fast to take the runs it makes run out very rare
* LBW and Stumps are very rare too
* Every pitch looks very bouncy
I've had a noticeable increase in run outs in this game even before recent patches. I've only really been playing T20, and it's usually caused by the two AI batsmen having some kind of confusion half way down the track, but they happen. Whether intended or not that's still realistic. It would be nice to see more opportunities created by the AI but it could do with taking more risks in more ways than just running.

New build live now:

Tuned AI chance of being bowled
Further adjustments to field presets
Bowling order selection screen now shows type abbreviation
Added copy uniform option to the Team Editor
Removed unused skills from player comparison screen
Now I have no excuse to not get out of bed.

I played it yesterday I played at least 30 overs with my bowlers...

I don't know why ppl like you misbehave there it's about fun it's about cricket it's not about politics I can give my opinion you don't have to be so rude!
In the words of the virgin Mary... Are you replying to me...?

Users who are viewing this thread