Steam update for DBC17 released

It's weird. They'll run quick singles when hitting the ball about 5 feet off the wicket but not when pushing it into a gap in the circle (sometimes). It would be great to see them trying it in the death overs at least. I've won matches by 1 run when they could have attempted to get a second off the last ball.[DOUBLEPOST=1493891920][/DOUBLEPOST]
because people who don't know what dynamic lineups are will sign up fifty times to vote
Not possible a user can vote 1 time only

Could this be considered a dynamic lineup?

upload_2017-5-4_10-58-8.png

Why can't be a thread created with poll option with list of bugs and people vote for it which one they need on priority rather than arguing here?
BA will pick it up from there which is highest voted like wise...

Because following selected informed people has been shown to work.

This is not a democratic election mate. It's the EU, but much much less shit and only 30% of our youth are unemployed not 45%+ [HASHTAG]#gohardbrexit[/HASHTAG]

It's weird. They'll run quick singles when hitting the ball about 5 feet off the wicket but not when pushing it into a gap in the circle (sometimes). It would be great to see them trying it in the death overs at least. I've won matches by 1 run when they could have attempted to get a second off the last ball.
I agree needs to be aggressive when they get desperate equaling the chance of loosing wickets.

@MattW @BigAntStudios
@mikeymerren

I might be asking this out of topic to you guys ...

How big task it would be adding a 1-2 warm up games before any tour starts in career mode?
Like England touring Australia for ashes in career mode they directly start playing 1 test , instead we can have 1 warmup game against Cricket Australia XI and with any other team.

This is a just a value addition to make it more realistic,not a bug which we want a fix.

Comments appreciated...

Last edited:
What i am looking for is different teams in one series.. Be it one day.. T20 or test.. In the game there is same team for all matches in a series.. Different across formats.. But same in one series.. That should change

Dude, be quiet, I feel like your doing more harm than good to get my most wanted feature in the game.

What i am looking for is different teams in one series.. Be it one day.. T20 or test.. In the game there is same team for all matches in a series.. Different across formats.. But same in one series.. That should change
No. no, no more dynamic line ups... Oh, is this an issue with round robins in a tournament??? It has been raised but not optimistic.

If you are on I have chocolate in my stach... I could share.

Not possible a user can vote 1 time only
To be serious, I think the people at Big Ant are doing an amazing job at trawling through this thread. You only have to look at the change list posted each day. A vote would be good but at least with this thread there can be better explanations of problems. Even if it is clogged up with me parroting on about T20 fields or dynamic lineups being mentioned every other post.

New build live now:

Tuned AI chance of being bowled
Further adjustments to field presets
Bowling order selection screen now shows type abbreviation
Added copy uniform option to the Team Editor
Removed unused skills from player comparison screen

Great stuff. What? No dynamic lineups?

I would suggest you to play 3-4 tournaments and observe it and check if it's remains same.
Even in real for 5 matches straight teams may not change...
I don't know if you have tested this way.
I understood that it is partially fixed with being different lineups across 3 formats

Users who are viewing this thread