stevie's thoughts

Haven't played the full version yet but looking at the reviews and this thread i am very disappointed! :mad: Anyways whenever i'll get the game i'll see for my self, graphics wise i think the game is dozens better than BLIC 2005.

Punk Sk8r! said:
Anyway stevie this occured on one of your earlier posts.......you cant save online? !

You can save online, but only ODI games from what Codemasters have said. Not actually tried it myself yet so maybe there is some hope, unless someone can confirm otherwise?

usy said:
I still don't have the game but what about Chamipons trophy & WC 07?? is that not any fun

With how easy the batting is and how the AI keep getting themselves out, not really. I bowled Pakistan out in a WC game for 43 in about 6 overs, knocked them off in 3 without really having to try. :(

Ankit kukreti said:
batting is too easy ??? Should we use only normal shots and aviod slogging to score realisticlly. Does normal shots and defensive shots works well ?

You can still score at 8-10 an over easily, as opposed to 15-20.

Here's what happened in my first test match last night:

myself said:
I am currently 148-3 from 19 overs.
"Pietersen" 75* from 47
"Flintoff" 31* from 23

I've not really had to try hard for runs, just smashing the bad balls and working the rest for ones and twos.

I finished on 402 all out from 38 overs I think, with "Pietersen" making 147 from 70 odd balls and "Bell" 135 from 53. With Bell I ended up slogging when he was in with the tail. Don't know why I bothered slogging though, you've got every chance of hanging in there with the tail.

If I didn't have EA C2K07, I would buy this game but judging by these reviews, it still isn't aimed at real cricket fans

stevie said:
You can save online, but only ODI games from what Codemasters have said. Not actually tried it myself yet so maybe there is some hope, unless someone can confirm otherwise?
I couldn't save it online last night in an ODI game when I had to go, very disappointing, as I was doing well :mad:

i think we can make batting harder by reducing the Ratings of the players.

Users who are viewing this thread