Build Street Cricket Simulator - Stadium, Player and Team Creator Out!

To be used when developing an addon/patch/app etc
Quick Update
  • Finished up the Stadium editor functionality.
  • Fixed an issue where when mass importing with UAE, USA or PNG not spelled out completely the flags would not show up.

Next Up
  • Team Management
    • Creating
    • Editing
    • Importing
    • Viewing aka Team Page.

Once we have the team management in place, I ll start integrating the actually simulation. This should be fairly quickly as all other bits and pieces aka Ravindra Jadeja like the algorithms, toss is all ready. Things that would need implementation is
  1. Match settings
  2. UI to show scorecards
  3. Stats saving

Update - Player Creator
Releasing the new player creator. This is in real early stages but is stable and well tested. I liked @Pinch hitter 's idea of creating players once and adding them to teams as many teams as you want. Some screenshots and next up below
1719029278827.png

1719029386102.png

1719029403378.png

1719029526749.png

1719029706570.png

Next Up
  1. Ability to edit the batting and bowling rating for a player.
  2. Ability to delete the player.
  3. Ability to reset player stats
  4. Mass import players.

I like ui in this new edition... Instead of out 100 ratings system, can you implement players ratings based on there averages... If possible add option to give different ratings to a players for different formats...
Unfortunately I like the 100 rating system a little more as it can give you more unique result compared to average system. A 40 averaged Virat Kohli and Travis Head are different. A 80 rated Virat Kohli and 75 rated Travis Head would give you more uniqueness.

Also I will have to rewrite the simulation part which I do not want to as well.

I am excited for this.
One feature very very down the lane I would like is able to create a season with multiple owners.
You have also participated in WoC by @Na Maloom Afraad .
Where NMA is the main simmer, so he creates the main season say 2004, and creates the ftp with dates and all for the 365 days there, which can only be changed by him. Then he adds confederation simmers and they add the confederation competition at anytime. Domestic simmers can also be added as co owners.
By this, we can have player availability automatically solved instead of NMA doing it manually.
I don't think I described it the way I want.

I am excited for this.
One feature very very down the lane I would like is able to create a season with multiple owners.
You have also participated in WoC by @Na Maloom Afraad .
Where NMA is the main simmer, so he creates the main season say 2004, and creates the ftp with dates and all for the 365 days there, which can only be changed by him. Then he adds confederation simmers and they add the confederation competition at anytime. Domestic simmers can also be added as co owners.
By this, we can have player availability automatically solved instead of NMA doing it manually.
I don't think I described it the way I want.
That is such a great idea. Will definitely think on this more.

Update

1719079127308.png

Working on the ability to edit the player, reseting stats and adding a player to the team from player profile as well.

The way this is going to be setup is now we can have a minimum of 11 players and max of 30 player squad.

Last edited:
Update

Below functionalities have been implemented
  1. Mass Player Importer - Import Template - Here. Make sure you follow the comments that are present in the CSV. Do not remove the comments.
  2. Reset Stats - This will obviously will be useful when we actually simulate games :p
  3. Edit Player Ratings. -

Next Up
  1. Team Creation
  2. Ability to add players to team either during creation or individually.
  3. Mass Import team creation.

We will end the week with all above and focus solely on Simulation starting next week.

Update
Below functionalities have been completed and released
  1. Ability to create a team.
  2. Ability to assign players to a team (You need to create players first)
  3. Ability to delete teams
  4. Team View Page

Functionalities that are pending related to teams
  1. Ability to reset team stats
    1. This will only reset the players team stats. Original stats will stay intact.
      1. For example if Rohit Sharma as part of Mumbai Indians has his stats reset, his only MI stats will be reset and not his Team India stats or any other teams.
  2. Ability to add players to the squad.
  3. Ability to remove players from the squad.
  4. Mass Import Teams
    1. This will only create teams. You will not be able to add players to a team.

Screenshots
Team Creation
1719114477089.png
Team List
1719114496469.png
Team Profile
1719114511863.png
1719114534946.png

Users who are viewing this thread