Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Excuse me if this is repeated. Also can add these kind of adboards, give us the option while editing the stadium like electric adboards or vintage adboards.

Aye I'd like this. Obviously you can make the boards static. But it's not quite the same.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Aye I'd like this. Obviously you can make the boards static. But it's not quite the same.
I think I've said in the past, it'd be good if you could upload the 14 or 16 adboards or whatever and choose the 'operation' of the adboards. Standard 'up-down' through each one like you get now. Frozen, like you can manipulate, but also have them cascade from left to right individually. Like in the image.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I think I've said in the past, it'd be good if you could upload the 14 or 16 adboards or whatever and choose the 'operation' of the adboards. Standard 'up-down' through each one like you get now. Frozen, like you can manipulate, but also have them cascade from left to right individually. Like in the image.

Agreed. In fairness, the whole stadium editor could do with some work if we're being honest

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Can add hat, helmet, cap and none change option in game settings. In the middle of the game players can have option to change from helmet to cap, hat or none.

Also allow wicketkeeper to stand upto the wickets for medium pacers may be for pace bowlers too! Can act as a good strategy to dismiss batsmen who are playing advances shots (sigh..if AI can actually do that)

Guess this is already talked about.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if it's possible though. If Big Ant can make these changes it will be wonderful. Cricket 19 is the more than PES 19 rather than FIFA.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
For me there aren't too many changes I'd make. Not too bothered about graphics although perhaps a few more realistic animations would be nice with fielders and batsman cover driving etc.

My improvements would be in terms of subtle elements of real life cricket, part of which you can change with sliders but it should be hard coded in that it swings more in England, it spins more in Asia etc and the opposition pick a side for those conditions. On C19 you'll see the same XI regardless of conditions or part of the world they're playing.

The pitch and ball should deteriorate quite clearly as the match goes on and this should have an impact on the game. There should be more of a variety of types of dismissals you can take as a bowler too with the AI batsmen having more spontaneity. I also think it should be harder to take quick singles, as in virtually any format you can just drop and run to keep the score ticking over.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will be happy to see this kind of Player stats , when new batsman comes out to bat with Original picture of each players to be displayed for Licensed teams.

Attachments

• 20210214_160059.jpg
    20210214_160059.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 20

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will be happy to see this kind of Player stats , when new batsman comes out to bat with Original picture of each players to be displayed for Licensed teams.
Would be cool as well if we could add custom portraits for user created players not licenced as well. Furthermore to that, it would also be neat if we could create our own scoreboards (the presentation at the bottom) as well.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would be cool as well if we could add custom portraits for user created players not licenced as well. Furthermore to that, it would also be neat if we could create our own scoreboards (the presentation at the bottom) as well.
yep , exactly i wanted to say this ... user created player with playface + Portrait picture(original) . it will be goosebumps wen a player comes out to bat ...

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Proper Bat, Bowl, Pitch, Environment Physics along new, 360 degree shot animations covering all common stances, shot intent, movements etc.

These physics should have a weighted effect of the 1. Environmental variables i.e. Team, Home/Away, Conditions, Batsmen strengths and weaknesses, settlement/unsettlement, match condition.

That's it, that's we all need for the perfect game were never could see

Users who are viewing this thread