Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

What will be time intervals for two balls .surely it should not be more than 30 sec to complete the over by means of skipping any unwanting scene and we should be able to skip to the next ball even if the ball is risen to boundry we did not wanna see every time the reaches the boundry animations ,we should be able to skip that as well.

Hey LM pls dont ignore this time.

who said i was ignoring your first message? Its not that easy to reply to every single message you know :rolleyes:

i dont know yet what the time interval will be, but you will be able to skip cutscenes. But you wont be able to skip the ball going to the boundary.

Time interval is the key ,remember in cricket 2007 when fielder throw the ball to the keeper or bowler after collecting both of them stand still for about 2 or 3 seconds which I really hate because these 2 or 3 seconds are destroying which could be fast and fluid gameplay expeirence ,the ball interval in BLIC games are OK but it is also a bit slow cuz of the every time throwing of ball to Keeper or Bowlers ends. what will be the steps of making fast and fluid gameplay is to skip every unwanted things like cutscene and different animations which pop up on regular basis.
I hope you understand the importance of time intervals b/w balls ,if the time been longer we will be seeing most of the people simulating the games.

In the videos I have seen that you have to choose the deliveries from a set . will this be in the final game ? cuz it is giving a generic feeling about bowling like in Cricket 97 which have this kind of stuff and it is now about decade year old. what about the idea of 3d animated bowl and the shiney side of the bowl ideas . for general swing we could a function like we have to press the appropriate button for the inswing or out swing just before releasing the bowl(the good swing/seam stats the easier to time) fail to do so and there will be no movement, and we could use swing buttons + special bowl button held together for the different special bowls.

Last edited:
what u guys forget is that this game isn't graphics intensive. the more the no of cutscenes, there more u would feel the need of better graphics.

after two three animations of a bowler, u would only be criticising the models and every little aspect of GFX engine.

let the focus be on game play, with a little bit of cutscene here and there for feel. not after every ball and such!

Me and Madman were talking about how we'd whip each other online (;)) then I suggested 2 vs 2 online games. How this would work would be that when bowling one player bowls an over then when they've finished that over their partner bowls the next over. In batting you'd obviously bat together. I think this could be a great idea :)

Me and Madman were talking about how we'd whip each other online (;)) then I suggested 2 vs 2 online games. How this would work would be that when bowling one player bowls an over then when they've finished that over their partner bowls the next over. In batting you'd obviously bat together. I think this could be a great idea :)

seems like u guys have been whipping delicacies. :p

Before I forget, is there a "bowlers confidence" sort of thing? As I doubt after bowling a few no balls is going to make you likely to get a wicket.

;)

Will the bowling style that you are playing against change the outcome of the shot? Like with fast bowlers you only need a slight flick or glance shot to get 4 but with spinners you need more power and actually hit it harder (fill more of the bar).
Will playing against the spin also have an effect? And playing across the line, I think this one is important as in most games you can just move over to the off side and smash 6's and 4's over the leg side every shot. It is an easy glitch to let in as leg-side shots are generally more powerful and easier to execute.
Probably ones that will definitely be in but just wanted to ask and make sure.

I also think the game should be more focussed around being used with controllers than keyboards, analog controls and easier accessible buttons are plus points and both are very important to cricket games IMO.

yep, hitting spin will be different from hitting pace...spin will be a bit harder to get away at speed...playing against the spin will also have an effect, being harder to get away and more likley to mishit. While i agree with you on the controllers being very important i'm also trying to work out the best way to translate all of the variations of key presses into the controller while still being playable ;)

Before I forget, is there a "bowlers confidence" sort of thing? As I doubt after bowling a few no balls is going to make you likely to get a wicket.

;)

yes, the bolwer's confidence will be affected by bad bowling...this will also affect their general 'form' and can carry over into the next match (in tour comps)

LM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread