Suicidal Kangaroos

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thought I would post a little story from when I moved to Queenstown, we were on the road to Queenstown late at night and in Tarraleah in the dark a Kangaroo comes from out of no where and jumps in front of the van...and my mum who was driving slams on the breaks and the kangaroos jumps along as if to say "Yeah like I am scarred of a damn van!"

He was no little roo either! About 2 weeks before another roo while we were on the way from Queenstown back to Hobart jumped out in front of the van, and well...he almost became road kill luckily he was seen...

But just so you know on the West Coast, we have some suicidal roos!

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
In the South I have only ever run into Wallabies and along the road to Queenstown we have homicidal and suicidal roos....but there are weird possums to we saw 2 of them just sitting there looking at the headlights and it looked like it was them saying "Duuude, turn off the light she's finding my nuts!"

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
We have buffalos taking over roads here. In some cities the cows just sit in middle of highway and cause all sort of chaos.

Something like this though this aint India.

cow_in_road_india_600.jpg

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Kangaroos can be pretty dangerous.

They're massive. They actually know how to fight pretty well and they'd probably annilate allot of boxers, they can rip open someone's midsection with their claws and they know how chokeout people aswell.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That can be backed up by the TV footage. Happened I think 2 years back at Bathurst, Kangaroo popped out and got hit by one of the V8.

Users who are viewing this thread