Sumo's Cricket 2002 Downloads

S

sumoNYR88

Crowd Update with all English crowds fully updated...

Cheers all! :D

Maybe you should post some screenshots so everyone that hasn't seen this beofre can see what the crowd update does. ;)

It's been a while, so here is another update...

Canada's Team!

Holland (and probably one of the best ones ever made)....

I'm just downloading it now. Maybe we can put it in the county patch if it's better than the one we had in that.

I can't remember what our Holland kit looked like. :(

This might be a bit old for now, but it's South Africa's 2003 World Cup kits w/ numbers...

I say that they are the best ones out there (that's what I say, but victims cannot be judges, so you post what you think)...

Namibia's 2003 Cricket World Cup kits (with accurate "side pipes")...

Latest England Kits (with both, contracted and non-contracted players)...

Take your pick as to who you want on your team (I strongly suggest that you use Tom Hick's editor to do that. You can also re-name the kit backs to the corresponding players, which is much harder if you don't know who your players are...

The South Africa one is really good. If you could make one of the current SAF kit aswell that'd be even better.

Here is my updated version of Canada's kits with kit backs and a fully updated player database!

Zimbabwe's updated kits 2003/2004 with kit backs and data base...

Here it is, my full Namibia update (with updated trousers)...

It has Kits (as of 2003 World Cup), Players and stats (as of 2003 World Cup), and accurate player faces for the star players (7 player faces; more on document with download)...

This is a must download for any cricket fan who wants an accurate Namibia team!

Truely, an update that will satisfy any cricket fan...

Users who are viewing this thread