Sumo's Cricket 2002 Downloads

Were do I install the stumps bell etc I dont have these folders on my system data/gfx/tex02a and data/gfx/tex02
what do I do sorry im still learning???????? :wacko:

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Feb 2 2004, 06:52 PM
This is for Cricket2002... That may be your problem.
Yeah Aldeco, this is for the thread for all those who still play Cricket 2002...

The update on my patch is still awaiting a few sound patches (Gavaskar and Pathan, if you have any, please e-mail them to me as the original author will get 100% credit for their work)...

I have also made a better textured kit01 which I will be using for kits where the unrealistic textures of EA practically ruined the front of the kit...

I've uploaded it, any opinions are most welcome...

I've made it so that it has ripples from up to down (like any shirt a person wears)...

that is a pretty nice texture. definately would like to see it in game

when do u think i could have a complete update of the england team please

As soon as I get time, I've been spending my time in front of the computer doing work, not play (I haven't had the chance to play using my own kits)...

I'am trying hard to get an England update in with my update pack...

Here is the long awaited India-Australia update (not my full update pack)

I apologise for the long delay as I have had trouble finding commentary for the players.

Included in this pack:

Australia

New kit01 and 02 (with more realistic looking arms + new texture
New trousers (with logo)

India

New front kit (as worn by some players; Gavaskar and Badani in particular), where the 'India' is lower on the tri coloured flag rather than being higher like it is for most of the players. This is optional, and if you downloaded my previous pack, you still have the updated shirt. It is just a matter of taste/opinion
Updated names so that they don't get 'eliminated' during closeups. Plus names for the newer players
Updated database and stats for all players. New players included as well
Commentary included for three new players (Gavaskar, Balaji, Kartik. Kaif is included as well; I apologise as I was unable to come up with any commentary for the recently famous Irfan Pathan). Credit goes to Colin for the first two, but I forget who did the third one (contact me and you shall be awarded credit). However, to make them smaller, I edited them to cut out any empty spaces at the begining or end.
New cyberfaces as well for Sehwag, Nehra, Pathan, Balaji, Kaif, Yuvraj, Gavaskar, Kartik, Dinesh Mongia and more...

I will try and release the update pack for the other teams soon

PM me or send an e-mail if you have any concerns,

Cheers :B

It's finally here, my update pack!

Included:

England update
11 new cyberfaces (Batty, Kirtley, Blackwell, Solanki, Read, Harmison and many more!)
New kit01 with the new textures for better realism and better placed logos
New trousers to match the three stripes on the side of the England shirt; addition of Admiral logo on trousers
Updated kit backs for all players
Updated players stats for all players
Adidas Shoes

New Zealand Update
6 new cyberfaces (Marshall, McCullum, Mason, Papps, Fleming and Tuffey)
A slightly improved kit01 (no overlaping diognal stripes)
Updated data base with all the new players and the very latest stats.
kit backs for all new players
Adidas Shoes

South Africa Update
Correction on Kirsten's shirt back and change of Gibb's shirt number (from 00 to 04)
Trousers have Admiral logo and the parallel yellow/white stripes are better
Improved wicketkeeper's and batsman's gear (matching colours)
Adidas Shoes

Kenya Update
Improved kit01 with new textures for a more realistic look
Addition of Admiral logo on trousers
Adidas Shoes

Zimbabwe update
Updated trousers (better trouser lining and addition of BATA logo)
Adidas Shoes

Bangladesh Update

Holland Update

Cheers everyone! :B

I apologize if I was unable to include any other requests in this pack, as time restrictions have played a major role in the development process. Also, it is possible that I may not be making any more Cricket 2002 updates. But, if there are enough people who pursuade me to continue, I will, as I would like to keep the game alive if anybody is still playing it.

I got a little bored, so I've decided to make the new England 2004/05 kit...

(though I haven't fully come out of retirement just yet :P)

Here is a preview of it, it's only half done, and it is definately going to be updated.....

Here is my new 2004 Pakistan ODI kit...

The new kit, with every detail of accuracy....

The update has a set of roster with corresponding players backs as well (no change needed from last time's backs as they are the same colour)...

Just extract all the kit files into 'Cricket2002/data/gfx/uniforms/pakistan' and click on 'yes to all' when prompted to replace all the files there

To install the corresponding roster, just extract that to the 'Cricket2002/data/db' folder...

pak_04_screenshot_copy.jpg

Download it here

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 12
Here is the latest England ODI Kit...

It has the latest England Kit (2004/05) with all the accurate details such as...

Player 'cap' number...
Exact shirt design as the team will will wear...
Updated player backs (with corresponding .ctm file)

This shirt hasn't even been used yet, so I'am not sure about details such as the pants (but I've reversed the red and white from the previous edition to make it look somewhat different)...

This is a must download for any fan who plays Cricket 2002

Cheers :B

Download it here

post-6-1080972855.jpg

Download version 1.1 of the kits...

you can get an andrew strauss back and cyberface, and a new kit01 for England that features textures from Cricket 2004...

Cheers! :B

Download here

Users who are viewing this thread