Sumo's Cricket 2002 Downloads

Here is the latest 2004 Pakistan Update (with the .ctm and and updated kit01, trousers and facepack)

Included in this update:

Updated Pakistan Kit
Updated Pakistan roster
Updated player player stats
Updated player backs
Player commentary for all new players (by Irfan)
Player cyberfaces for all new players (by me)

Enjoy everyone! :B

Screenshot:
Pakistan_Kit.jpg

to sumo could i have a update for england, kenya, scotland please i would really like that and thanks for the aussie update well done

Robert,

I will first complete my Bangladesh update, and then move on to Scotland...

I released a Scotland update which was accurate up to the end of the season. Commentary was released with the County Patch v2.

Thanks for easing my workload Colin,

Here is the latest Bangladesh ODI Update,

Included:

Latest Bangladesh ODI Kit (with the latest kit designs)
Updated and accurate shirt numbers (for most players)
Updated cyberfaces for the more popular players
Updated player stats
Bangladesh roster (for the most part, since only 16 contracted players)

Enjoy everyone! :B

the one i saw for england was a kit only i would really like the england please.

Originally posted by robertporter@Jan 19 2004, 06:15 PM
the one i saw for england was a kit only i would really like the england please.
By that, I assume that you mean the full update for England. If that is the case, you'll have to wait for a few days so that I can find some time to complete it.

Version 2 of my kit updates is next, due in about a week's time (I have exams)......

South Africa, India, England and many other teams will have minor changes made...

This may not gather much interest of any of you, but I managed to put together a full Holland update...

Included in this update:

Newly added Holland international players (who currently play for the national squad)
Updated statistics for current Holland Players
Cyberfaces for every player that has played an ODI that is currently on the team (that's 14 high-quality cyberfaces, all by me)
* (I have included Roland Lefebvre despite him being retired because he is loved by many Dutch cricket fans)
Updated Holland kits (no more WC logos, all current sponsors; blue collar)
Updated player backs (improved fonts for both, names and shirt numbers)

Note: If you want to replace any team, just rename the .ctm file to that you wish you replace!

The update patch is 75% done and needs testing, etc. Please bear with me as I have been very busy this week, and have not had as much time to work with the various updates as I would like to have. It should be out soon, but I'am not giving any time frame as anything can happen to alter my schedule. I thought that I would finish my Holland patch (which was previouly incomplete, really) and release all the cyber faces and databases, just to add a bit of a new colour to the international cricket scene (afterall, it's not everyday you see a team in orange playing cricket)...

Your cooperation is much appreciated,

Cheers everyone :B

Attachments

• kitnum03.png
    kitnum03.png
    572 bytes · Views: 11
For all those who downloaded my Holland kit v1.1, it has now been updated to v1.2 due to problems with stats (some bowlers had no line and length, so I had to change their bowling averages for tests and ODIs to the same, or 50 depending on whether the player has bowled in ODIs or not)...

I wanted to release a while back but forgot to. It's a mini graphics patch which modifies the ODI ball, bat, and stumps. It gives the user a better in game feeling. The only reason I haven't modified the mat is because it goes well with the stumps...

To install, just extract all files to data/gfx/tex02a and data/gfx/tex02

Included are:

New ICC Stumps

New ODI Ball (Kookaburra) with a much better seam (which gives you a real sense that you're playing real cricket, and not one with a ball with white paint slapped on it)

New ODI Bat (G&M Maxi) which makes the game look more realistic, and less 'EA-stic'

Cheers! :B

Users who are viewing this thread