Sumo's Cricket 2002 Downloads

I'll try to complete my West Indies one sometime around Friday or Saturday...

I am officially done with my Pakistan kits, I just need the rosters for the current players so that the two can correspond...

I'll try make the rosters, so don't worry...

Here it is! The latest West Indian Cricket Kits (there aren't any sponsors, in case you're wondering why it looks so "empty")(with updated kits as of the current series in South Africa, updated player numbers, updated player faces for the new players, and even an updated database!)...

Screenshot:
Windies_new_kit__Custom_.JPG

Here are my test kits...

Included are

India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Bangladesh
South Africa
West Indies
Holland (replaces Scotland)

Another set of test kits (all as of 2003/2004)...

Included are:

Australia
New Zealand
Zimbabwe

Here are the latest Australia kits with updated player kits, stats, numbers, faces (with customized styles for many of them as well!!)...this is a must have for any Cricket 2002 player!!

Screenshot:
Australia_Kit.jpg

Great kit. For everyone who hasn't got Cricket 2004 yet, we're just about holding on. But we need more updates! :P

India's 2002-2004 Kits with the latest rosters (with updated player stats), player backs, and faces!!!

Note:

I didn't make the Ashish Nehra, Partiv Patel, and Harbajan faces, they were originally made by Sanjeev and Tom Hicks (in their respective order). I couldn't find the author for the Harbajan face. However, I did edit the Nehra and Harbajan faces to some extent to make them look better...

Screenshot:
India_kit.jpg

Update Patch...

It fixes the side panels for distant players (ie: the wicketkeeper when bowling; sometimes, the keeper's side panel didn't look proportional to the kit...that has no been fixed!!)

Admiral logo for the West Indian kit has been corrected to it's actual size...

sumo...I am making a wwe raw and wwe smackdown team and I was wondering if you could make some cool kits for a wwe smackdown team and a wwe raw team.

Here is my New Zealand update for hte 2003/2004 Season with update player faces (for some), player stats, latest player kits, and even player backs!

This is a must have for any Black Cap fan or anyone who likes to play Cricket 2002 with up-to-date kits/stats!

Users who are viewing this thread