Sumo's Cricket 2004 Kits

I'am finally back on track (maybe not 100%, but I've got my resources)...

West%20Indies%20(away).jpg

This is the West Indies Away Kit (used in overseas tours)....

It has all the logos and sponsor patches that are on the real life counterpart...

Download it here

Finally, I'am back with my kits :D

Here is a preview of the 2004-2006 England ODI Kits.....

They are only previews, and I have yet to sort out the trousers (as England haven't played any ODIs with them). As they start to use those kits, or I get better pictures of it, they will improve...

Feedback is always appreciated, but remember, the trousers will be different

England%202004-05%20kit%20screenshot.jpg

The kit looks alot better there than it does in the picture they show on CricInfo Shop. Hopefully it'll look as good in real life.

Who knows what the trousers could look like. But we'll find out soon enough. The first one dayer is two weeks away I think.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for the compliment James, once the series starts on the 18th, a v2 should be released...

Thanks Auwais, they are are up for grabs on the main site......

You can get the Updated Gauteng kits and the new Border kits from the main site as well......

Though it seems most of you have already gotten the new version of the Gauteng kits :P

BORDER%20BEARS%20copy.jpg

Border Bears

In the coming weeks, I'll try and release a new West Indian kit (as the Cable and Wireless logo is on their kit as well.....now it seems they have one standard kit instead of a home and an away kit).....

I'am also puzzled as to why England are wearing their old kits.......maybe they'll be wearing them in the Natwest Series or during the Champions Trophy.......who know........ :blink:

A pic of the improved West Indies kit and the old England kit (via Getty Images and the BBC)....

_40054015_flintoff300_getty.jpg

Just a reminder that this kit, to be worn by England next week, is already available on the main site in the kits section:

England%202004-05%20kit%20screenshot.jpg

I plan to release v2 of that kit by later this week, as I have to fix a few things with the back of the kit............but yup, v1 is avaliable for download :D

Also, here is a preview of my new kits that are to be released soon as well.......

Well I used the england kit in the icc champs trophy....and they looked fantastic!!! keep up the good work mate!!!

The new England version will look much better..........believe me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread