Sumo's Cricket 2004 Kits

kits are looking excellent. The trousers for the England One Day kit are different. They are half red and half white. I think red on top and white under. They look pretty nice.

Good work yaar.

_40319769_jones200245.jpg

_40291627_anderson.jpg

_40291641_sajid.jpg

It's true. The last time I saw them play was in Wellington two years ago where we got bowled out for 60 odd.

kits lookin good sumo....but cud u make the red on the eng kit a bit darker...redder...it's more on pinkish side right now....from the pic u posted i think it shud be brighter

Attachments

• Rashid_Latif_Face.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 19
Thanks for the feedback guys,

It will all be fixed in v2, but since I've just arrived in India, I'am waiting for my CD rom drive to be fixed, since I transported all of my stuff via cd.

I have updated pants, shirt back, improved logos for the shirt in addition to the change in colour (I've realised that it is a bit off, espicially after watching the NatWest Series on TV).....

I will aim for a July 1st release just in time for the match between England and the West Indies at Headingly.... :D

Atleast the kit looks better in real life than it did in the original pictures I saw online. But I think the old one still looked better.

Hey Sumo....when are you releasing the improved and corrected England ODI kit?

My Natwest Series is just around the corner. Also are you also working on their new cap. Its like red in the front.
_40291641_sajid.jpg

Just look at Paul Collingwood's cap.

m_vaughan: caps are tricky yaar. they tend to become disfigured if you try to do these multicolored ones. Maybe now that we have cracked the other resolutions this can be solved, but we'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread