Super 8: 22nd Match England v West Indies

Tbh im happy, aslong as india and pakistan didnt win it i was gonna be happy. The fact the aussies wont either and the Sri Lankan team could makes me very happy.

I would quite like to see Pakistan win it. Pakistan and Windies would be my two top teams now Eng are out. Gul has been so bloody awesome to watch

Yesterday we had our moment in the sun, today we've lost. As I've said, we are teaching some of the Indian fans a lesson in losing.

Thanks for your generosity. Makes me sort of jealous knowing that I can't be as giving as some people.

Woo! Go West Indies. No, I am not supporting them just in this match so England can lose after the behavior of their fans on this forum yesterday. I want either the West Indies or Pakistan to go on and lift the trophy now.

Yep it was the England fans who behaved badly just like the Aussies did and just like the rest of the worlds fans inevitably will.

Thanks for your generosity. Makes me sort of jealous knowing that I can't be as giving as some people.

Woo! Go West Indies. No, I am not supporting them just in this match so England can lose after the behavior of their fans on this forum yesterday. I want either the West Indies or Pakistan to go on and lift the trophy now.

Not all of us behaved badly: I remember saying 'unlucky' to the Indian fans and didn't rub it in at all. Now, however, I feel differently after seeing some of the rubbish that one particular Indian fan has been posting. We all know of whom I speak.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan somehow sneak this tournament now...

Ok, now, West Indian, do what you may with that. I'm sure you'll find something in that suggests I think the West Indies are crap.

Well if we are crap and pack England, I wonder what that makes them :confused::what, sour grapes, :D:D, don't go crying wolf, because we were the better team, you have been running your mouth for the last 24 hours on west Indies, now go take a nap till the Ashes commence!!!:banana2:banana2

Last edited:
i really wanna know which team did Indians support today... WI and ENG both kicked you out, which team you wanted to see go through to the Semis? (not counting the fact that, West Indians are also Indians, and you have love for them). while i was watching the game, i heard a lot of Pak fans going "WI Zindabad, WI Zindabad"

*Gets translator out*

Sorry, no luck. WTF?

take a wild guess.... its not that hard :rolleyes:..you dont even have to know the word...read the rest of the sentence

"eng fans gone __?__ after this match"

Yep it was the England fans who behaved badly just like the Aussies did and just like the rest of the worlds fans inevitably will.

It's a bit of a catch22 for us Indian fans as sohum mentioned in the thread he closed. Whatever we do, you'll laugh, sitting up there in the clouds and all. So why bother, right?

Admittedly, some of the Indian fans aren't the best either but by acting like some of you have done, it makes you no different from them. How is imitation a "lesson", as skater puts it? Plus, the UV crap annoys me as well but you do know that now that they are 100% sure it annoys the hell out of you, they'll do it even more. Every time he does well, or every time he lines up to bat. I'm not sure who it was, but one of them made a Yuvraj signature in the graphics forum saying it's for his "English friends", just to piss you off more, I suppose. Why throw the same crap back and forth?

You can go ahead and say that the past 2 posts are proof that we're always thinking about India and that's proof that we are such arrogant fans...

Sour grapes, :D:D, don't go crying wolf, because we were the better team, you have been running your mouth for the last 24 hours on west Indies, now go take a nap till the Ashes commence!!!:banana2:banana2
This is where you lose us, WI. Who has been running their mouths on the West Indies?

Users who are viewing this thread