Story Super International Cricket Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePAW

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This thread can be used to discuss Super International Cricket, and used to post match results or request online matches. PM or MSN me with any queries you have regarding playing the game.

Remember:
No discussion of any ROMs, or where to obtain them

Last edited:

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I think Super international cricket is a decent game for the time it was made and the console it was made for (good old SNES :)) and the fielding is quality, allowing you to control everyone without making it too difficult.

If anyone wants a game PM me or something but i can't play tonight :p.

MWaugh

International Coach
As we can not find any evidence that the makers of this game have given permission for the ROM file to be be distributed in this way, we are closing this thread.

You should all be aware therefore, that you almost certainly have an illegal copy of this game and should remove it from your hard drives as soon as possible.

This forum's policy on the illegal redistribution of copyrighted material is well known, and that is why this thread is being closed. You can feel free to discuss emulators in the Computing forum, just no links to ROMs, no implying how one might obtain them illegally or anything like that.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
I was about to move this thread lol MWaugh

But i totally agree toward the reasons of the thread closure

No 2 of Rules
2) No Warez or Illegal Software: This includes, but is not restricted to, linking to pirated software, posting content with the intent to encourage such behaviour, and suggesting means through which such software may be obtained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread