Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
smallcrest.jpg

Supersoakers 2006/07
Welcome to the Supersoakers 2006/2007 Franchise. We have great ambitions for the upcoming season. I hope you enjoy the new color combinations. Our squad has now been finalized, for the most part, and training has begun. We are looking forward to the preseason. Take a look at our 2007 fixtures list for more information.

Website
The Supersoakers Website has now been unveiled. You can find out tons of info about the Supersoakers including squad details, statistics, scores and fixtures. Also, soon to be added, we are going to include a short biography on each Supersoakers squad member! Look forward to the future!

2006/07 Squad
newsquad.gif

Media
If you want an avatar like mine, in the Supersoakers colors, just let me know. You can get your username, your batting position, anything (within limits, of course ;)).

Logo
We are happy to present our new logo:
logocrest.jpg

Last edited:
Our current squad list has now been posted above. The greyed out names are player on the grey list who will make it into the squad, but will not get preference to play unless they come here and sign in. The places above that say RECRUITING are players we are looking for.

If you are a Batsman or a Fast Bowler, we are looking for you. If you aren't, don't worry and post up anyway--Supersoakers strategy is very fluid (ha ha).

I'm a fast bowler!! Pick me!! What do I do to sign up? Do I PM you or something?

can you consider me please i wanna be considered by all teams :)

evertonfan said:
I'm a fast bowler!! Pick me!! What do I do to sign up? Do I PM you or something?
Sorry, I should have mentioned that. :p

Okay just give me the following details:

Name: (username if you want)
Batting Hand: RHB/LHB
Bowling Type: Bowling type (fast for you!)

That's it, if I'm not entirely mistaken. :D Looking forward to have you on the team if you sign up!!

duded64 said:
can you consider me please i wanna be considered by all teams :)
Hmm... I'm sure all the teams would prefer if you chose one and stuck by them, because I know, from experience, that it's annoying to replace a player who leaves during the recruiting period.

ok then mate ill consider my options and get back to you ;)

can i join here...

Name : Surendar
RHB
Right arm Medium
(Pure Allrounder)

Last edited:
Name:Matthew Roberts (but use evertonfan!)
Batting Hand: RHB
Bowling Type: Right Arm Fast
Player Type:Bowler

Squad has been updated.
no_remorse28 said:
can i put my hand up for captaincy or vice captaincy?
Yup, you're elected vice-captain. I'll probably be more active towards the beginning of the season, but you may have more responsibilites later on.

sohummisra said:
Welcome aboard, evertonfan and surendar. The squad should reflect your recruitment momentarily.

Cheers mate! Glad to be part of this fantastic team! :hpraise

Squad updated again. We will only be accepting Pure Players now. That means a Pure Batsman or Pure Bowler. If you are an AR and wish to be made a Pure player, let me know!

Name: nightprowler10
Batting Hand: RHB
Bowling Type: Fast Medium
Player Type: Bowler

P.S: How does this work anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread