Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

Welcome aboard. Basically, depending on what type of player you are, you get assigned a batting average and a bowling average. Then we use a simulation program called cricsim to simulate games between different teams. Then we basically diss each other. ;)

It's all a bit of fun, since most of it is pretty random.

sohummisra said:
Welcome aboard. Basically, depending on what type of player you are, you get assigned a batting average and a bowling average. Then we use a simulation program called cricsim to simulate games between different teams. Then we basically diss each other. ;)

It's all a bit of fun, since most of it is pretty random.
Sounds fun. I'm apparently behind the times at PC. :p

I saw that my attrributes have been changed to a batsman. But what was the problem being an batting allrounder ? I was getting runs with an average 0f 100+.

sohum, I wish I was a part of this team :p, you make it look so interesting and effective, Nice website that, and logo just rocks.

shan111 said:
I saw that my attrributes have been changed to a batsman. But what was the problem being an batting allrounder ? I was getting runs with an average 0f 100+.
I'll change you back soon. Depending on the last player, we may see the manager give up his leg spin. :)

usy said:
sohum, I wish I was a part of this team :p, you make it look so interesting and effective, Nice website that, and logo just rocks.
Thanks, mate. There's this thing called transfer. ;) Hehe.

recruit m for the 15th slot

Name : aditya123
Batting:
RHB
Bowling:
Fast Bowler
Player Type:
Bowler

Last edited:
smallcrest.jpg
press.gif

Supersoakers take Cricsim to next generation
Visibly excited at a hastily called press conference today, Supersoakers (formerly ICC Supersoakers) manager Sohum Misra announced his plans to make the Supersoakers one of the elite clubs in the league with the advance of technology to make life better for their administration, players and supporters. Such technology includes revamping the website, allowing players to transparently see how they are being selected, and, of course, all the technology-based assistance that top international sides today are using.

"We are currently the only PC Cricsim team to even have a website. We are still going to go one step further and revamp our website for the 06/07 season with the decora of our new campaign, titled, 'We Be Vengeful'," Misra said, speaking to the media. "Among the improvements to the site, apart from the aesthetics, of course, would be the inclusion of statistics tracking similar to that used in Cricinfo, the leading cricket website in the world. This would allow players to track their stats, see how they've performed and much more."

The Supersoakers placed 5th in both the One Day and First Class league at the end of regulation games in the terminating season, and they will surely hope they can do better in the upcoming season.

"We have made a lot of exciting new signings, which have bolstered both our batting and bowling department. I have personally recruited all players, and we have far more strategy in mind, this time around. We will be trying to build a team, instead of just being a bunch of random players hanging around."

Among the new signings are two tearaway Fast bowlers, evertonfan and nightprowler10. These players have been wreaking havoc for their second division club teams for a few seasons now, and PC Cricsim should be an exciting challenge for them. Misra looked in a buoyant mood, and the feeling around the Soakers camp is definitely something to feel good about.

"Watch out, Cricsim. We may have had a substandard season last time around, but we are ready this time," he ended the conference.

Last edited:
this season promises to be a much better campaign for the soakers, with some decent signings, some advanced technology, who knows were we'll end up next season.

im not too sure what your asking? if its whether your still in the team, see spot number 3, otherwise i have no idea

sohummisra said:
smallcrest.jpg
press.gif

Supersoakers take Cricsim to next generation
Visibly excited at a hastily called press conference today, Supersoakers (formerly ICC Supersoakers) manager Sohum Misra announced his plans to make the Supersoakers one of the elite clubs in the league with the advance of technology to make life better for their administration, players and supporters. Such technology includes revamping the website, allowing players to transparently see how they are being selected, and, of course, all the technology-based assistance that top international sides today are using.

"We are currently the only PC Cricsim team to even have a website. We are still going to go one step further and revamp our website for the 06/07 season with the decora of our new campaign, titled, 'We Be Vengeful'," Misra said, speaking to the media. "Among the improvements to the site, apart from the aesthetics, of course, would be the inclusion of statistics tracking similar to that used in Cricinfo, the leading cricket website in the world. This would allow players to track their stats, see how they've performed and much more."

The Supersoakers placed 5th in both the One Day and First Class league at the end of regulation games in the terminating season, and they will surely hope they can do better in the upcoming season.

"We have made a lot of exciting new signings, which have bolstered both our batting and bowling department. I have personally recruited all players, and we have far more strategy in mind, this time around. We will be trying to build a team, instead of just being a bunch of random players hanging around."

Among the new signings are two tearaway Fast bowlers, evertonfan and nightprowler10. These players have been wreaking havoc for their second division club teams for a few seasons now, and PC Cricsim should be an exciting challenge for them. Misra looked in a buoyant mood, and the feeling around the Soakers camp is definitely something to feel good about.

"Watch out, Cricsim. We may have had a substandard season last time around, but we are ready this time," he ended the conference.
Boring summer? :p

Good stuff. When does the season start?

Users who are viewing this thread