Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

smallcrest.jpg
press.gif

New Supersoakers website unveiled
The Supersoakers today officially released their new website. The new website utilizes database driven technology to make it easier to update and view. This means that players can view their statistics, and the manager can update them with a lot of ease. The website can be found at this location.

Manager Sohum Misra said, "We are willing to brand our statistics tracking technology to the Cricsim Administration if they have a database and a host to put it up. Of course, we would much rather like to keep this to ourselves so that we can continue irking the jealousy of other teams, but certain exceptions can be made."

The site is still not complete as the Manager is looking to add various types of media to the site, so that team members, administrators and supporters can flaunt their Soakers' pride.

Last edited:
sohum, that is a great job you've done there - can't wait till the new season - we are miles above everyone else in the technological deparments at least

if you want i can do a pre-season interview?

cheers, rhys.

Great job Sohum!!! :clap Hope we will have a great season!!!

w3lshrugby said:
sohum, that is a great job you've done there - can't wait till the new season - we are miles above everyone else in the technological deparments at least

if you want i can do a pre-season interview?

cheers, rhys.
Yup, I was thinking something along the lines of Player showcase where we can have each player write a short bio about themselves as a cricket player (fantasy, of course) and I'd post one up new week. Just a way of building team spirit you know? What do y'all think?

Hey Sohummisra, do I request a SuperSoakers avatar here or do I PM you? Great work on the thread by the way!

Could I have an avatar with the SuperSoakers logo, and the words 'Mersey Express' on it please. Shaoib Akhtar is teh Rawalpindi express, and this is what i'm basing it on.

sohummisra make sure you take hte players USERNAMES not real names because we dont know who they are sometimes and a vcash prize wont be awarded!

Brett_Lee said:
sohummisra make sure you take hte players USERNAMES not real names because we dont know who they are sometimes and a vcash prize wont be awarded!
Yup, all my players have their usernames--even the ones who had the real name last season.
rickyp said:
thats amazing sohum, where did you learn to do that stuff!?
Important for a web developer. :D

evertonfan said:
Amazing avatar you made for me Misra! Top notch!
No problems.

nightprowler10 said:
Are you a professional?

You've done a great job with the site. You've taken simplicity in web designing to a new level. Congrats.
Well, I'd like to consider myself a professional. :) But there's still a lot for me to learn, and also I'm not that efficient a programmer. Also, I am not the best at breaking down big projects into organized sections. Anyways, thanks! I'll line-up some practice matches and everyone can get a demo of changing statistics then!

sohummisra said:
Well, I'd like to consider myself a professional. :) But there's still a lot for me to learn, and also I'm not that efficient a programmer. Also, I am not the best at breaking down big projects into organized sections. Anyways, thanks! I'll line-up some practice matches and everyone can get a demo of changing statistics then!
There's always something to learn in web designing, new trends in designs, efficient software, etc. That was my problem, I could never keep up with all that. :p

unbelievable! look foward to some pre-season games so i can showcase all the hard work i put in during pre-season training :D

Users who are viewing this thread