Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

w3lshrugby said:
could i request a supersoakers avatar that says - The Welsh One.

cheers.
Your PM inbox is full.

Here ya go.

http://www.sohummm.com/supersoakers/images/ava-w3lshrugby.jpg

ava-w3lshrugby.jpg

Last edited:
cheers sohum, nice work!

edit - just wondering, are we gonna have any practice matches?

Last edited:
I have PMed turbanation for placing reuqest in team from his spot.

w3lshrugby said:
cheers sohum, nice work!

edit - just wondering, are we gonna have any practice matches?
Let's see if I can work anything out. It seems preseason's started, though, so maybe not. I'll let everyone know once I get time to analyze evreything closely.

Yeah, the original date said July 1st was the starting date!

Fixtures
Our preseason and regular season fixtures have now been posted on the website. Also, I updated the first post to reflect some changes.

Practice Matches
Once I get my hands on the Cricsim simulator (again...a ctually I probably ahve it on my computer) and create some international teams, we will have some practice matches to get into shape and preview the stats tracking system!

yeah soz guys about the pre season, i was doing these after 3 hours sleep, and i was going out in 20 mins so i rushed them. No excuses though, soz again.

PS: This is an AMAZING thread!!!! you guys are hands down the most organised and impressive team so far and hopefully it will transfer to the real deal, it'd be really dissapointing if you guys are crap again (haha again!)

evertonfan said:
Can't wait for July 13th!! Come on the Super Soakers!

i am also waiting for the exciting start...Hope we will lead this season ;)

I hope so too, mate. Also, I'll be starting a little "Get To Know Your Friendly Neighborhood Soaker" section on the website. Watch out for a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread