Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

I also agree!!! "I m also raising both the hands " :D

Great, two more people and we have a majority. And that means that we just may have to not lose any more games.

smallcrest.jpg
press.gif

Supersoakers announce playing XIs
The Supersoakers manager, Sohum Misra, today announced the default playing XI's that would be used for the upcoming season, to allow each player to get accustomed to a unique role in the team. While Misra did admit that "there will definitely be room for change", he expected to give these teams a long run to prove themselves. Misra also remarked that lack in participation and negativity towards the team would result in a team being rested on the bench indefinitely. The teams are reproduced at the end of this release.

When questioned as to whether having a set XI would make the team structure slightly more rigid, Misra, perturbed, responded, "This has been something under discussion within our management. These are most likely the faces you will see playing in each form of the game. However, we may expand this to a 12-man squad which we will then shorten to eleven subject to the pitch and other factors."

One Day XI: no_remorse28+, themuel1, Turbanation, nik, Shan111, Maxkarter, surendar, Propmanoz, evertonfan, nightprowler10, w3lshrugby*
First Class XI: no_remorse28+, themuel1, sohummisra*, nik, Turbanation, aditya123, Shev, Propmanoz, Sami007, evertonfan, w3lshrugby

Last edited:
wow, Team is looking good!!!

yep i to will not let you down and i am looking foward to a productive soaker season :D

Boys let me just say something; We are kings of Cricsim! Every single trophy is ours this season. Can't wait for the start!

evertonfan said:
Boys let me just say something; We are kings of Cricsim! Every single trophy is ours this season. Can't wait for the start!

Talking about over-confidence, this is a prime example!

Well, to win, the Rockers, Warriors & the Bitters, who all are very strong have to be defeated, which will be tough! :cool:

viral1991 said:
Talking about over-confidence, this is a prime example!

Well, to win, the Rockers, Warriors & the Bitters, who all are very strong have to be defeated, which will be tough! :cool:

Not tough at all, we'll wipe the floor with them!

Users who are viewing this thread