Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

I had a good second match picking up 2/25 in just 6 overs, although my bowling was crap in the third match. Anyhoo, congratulations to all the team mates for the white wash.

woo! 68 v india! not bad....think me and the whole team is at its peak!!! 386 is not a joke! lol! anyway....good win 4 us!!

Last edited:
nightprowler10 said:
Not a good pre season start for us, but still a very good effort, especially by noremorse, welsh, and propmanoz.

There is a saying, " Bad start leads to an good end "!!! Lets see, what happens next... we will win!!! :cheers

3/5 top order failures caused us to lose that game. Our bowlers did well and if even one more batsman had come good, we could very easily have won that game. Not a good start up the order for me, a true-to-life golden duck. :p

I was awful today, absolutley awful! I'm taking a long hard look at myself in the mirror.

Were having a really good run hopefully we can convert this into league form.

Personally I can bat, but my bowling is leaving something wanting.

we`ll be back !!
Select me for the next game and I`ll do it for the team.

If anyone would like to sim the remaining practice matches, let me know and I'll send over the simulator and the SSK team to you. I've just hit a crop of busyness and really can't find the time to do it. Thanks.

Kshitiz.....u really need to be a bit mature in ur posting of smilies and exclamation marks! anyway......Donkeys shall not go past us this time! :D

soakers all the way, pre season, regular season whateva season well be up there this time

no_remorse28 said:
soakers all the way, pre season, regular season whateva season well be up there this time
We have an elimination match coming up. Hopefully we should be able to win it with home-court advantage. We did get to the finals of the preseason last year. That was our, season high point. :p

Users who are viewing this thread