Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

Well they just get de-registered from the club and vanish into exile. ;)

The 6 players that we need to make a full 15 will be filled in during the draft.

Oh cool :cool: hope we get the remaining 6 strong players to strengthen our already dangerous team so called Soakers ;)

Please include me in the squad again
Aditya123
Batting All-rounder
RHB
Left Arm Medium Fast Bowler

aditya123 said:
Please include me in the squad again
Aditya123
Batting All-rounder
RHB
Left Arm Medium Fast Bowler

But you have requested in Indian Warriors thread also to sign you up there,

In The Indian Warriors 2006/07 Official Thread said:
Can You Guys Sign me ?
My contract with the Soakers just ended .
My credentials,
Aditya123
RHB
Right Arm Fast Medium Bowler

:what

surendar said:
But you have requested in Indian Warriors thread also to sign you up there,

:what

It will be interesting to see which team he joins now! Perhaps, a third team! :p

Yeah ppl but Warriors are very slow to respond

Well, the draft has been started.. Supersoakers manager has been asked to start.. So its time to pick the players now :)

I feel our first choice should be Wolf.. We have already welcomed him to our team in advance infact.. So its time to grab him in draft :p

Sorry wolf but when I first signed you I didn't realise you were a spinner. :o

That's why I went with Rox but your my second pick.

Damn, I was supposed to work on the Soakers website over the last week but got stuck on Cricket Career. :p Maybe sometime when our campaign starts, haha.

Iam bowing out of the Soakers squad then.
I hope that the Warriors select me.
Hope to perform well against you soakers this season if i get picked by the Warriors

ok so has the draft been finalised then? sorry i have not been up to date over the past 2 weeks! having exams! so annoying they are lol!!

Yes the draft have started and if i remember right, its our second turn now to pick the player.. I guess, its time for Wolfy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread